• It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Plezier, hope it eases your pain

I you can't see the video go to youtube and put in o4_YL9QotBM

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How has everyone's week been? 9 years 8 months ago #150138

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.

Sorry to hear about the MGF.

My week has been pretty shitty really. Painfully so................................... Face is all bruised from tooth removal after infection under it. Never been bruised like this from what should have been a simple extraction...... Oh well.

I feel your pain..... Literally.

I'm waiting on an appointment to have a crown fitted. Over the past few days I've had one mutha of an abscess under the tooth. Just going down now: major league pain, even accounting for my bloke-type low pain threshold. Been living on soup.

To cap it all, went to daughters house to do a bit of work that I've been putting off a while and fell off the bottom strip of the ladder. Cut to head, not serious, major league abrasion to side. One of those tumbling slow motion ' oh fick, what am I gonna break...' moments.

On the upside, one of daughters neighbours very interested in buying the ole Jag. :broon:
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

How has everyone's week been? 9 years 8 months ago #150148

• bacchus's Avatar Topic Author
  • bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

Craig, you're not having much luck with F's this year!

In fact you appear to be single handedly working on the extinction of MGF's in Australia :bust:

Hope this one gets fixed up and back on the road soon.

How's yours coming along? Keep us updated.

Yes, one of my mates suggested I was attempting to eradicate the marque one F at a time, an even less charitable friend suggested I was just trying to create a parts car. . Mine is coming along slowly, I'm just waiting for the bumper and drivers guard to come back before I can start bolting it together.

Craig
The following user(s) said Thank You: PQD44

Re:How has everyone's week been? 9 years 8 months ago #150150

• bacchus's Avatar Topic Author
  • bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
I hope your teeth and other assorted abrasions heal soon John & Piezer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John and Sue

How has everyone's week been? 9 years 8 months ago #150176

Thank you for the kind words.

Funny thing is that the tooth removed is NOT the one that I was referred to the Hospital for it seems. In the nearly three months waiting for the appointment this one suddenly flared up about two weeks back and made the original mild discomfort of the first one insignificant. The bruising is starting to go down, at last, the lisping seems almost as bad so it looks like will have to have a plate if not for eating at least to be understood when speaking as there is only about one tooth left in the lower right jaw now. Nearly all loses have been due to abscess and infections in fact they removed the milk teeth except three at the front when I was but 2 1/2 years of age due to these infections.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT