Sign In   Register

Topic

I broke it 9 years 11 months ago #144679

• bacchus's Avatar Topic Author
  • bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

Save the adjuster screws form you broken headlight before you bin it, they are easily stripped if seized, so keeping some spares on hand won't hurt.
In fact, if the reflector of the light isn't an accident damaged, it's worth hanging onto as well, as they are easily remetalised.

Now you're to write 500 times:
"I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !"

Unfortunately the reflector is completely gone, I will keep the adjuster screws though, thanks for the tip.

"I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !" "I'm not meant to put the car into the scenery !"

:P

Craig
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cobber, Beth557

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by bacchus.

I broke it 9 years 11 months ago #144680

• bacchus's Avatar Topic Author
  • bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

For courier services to Canada, I have found using Transglobal Express the cheapest way to ship:
http://www.transglobal.org.uk/default.asp

Thanks Mark, good tip they look pretty reasonable.

Craig

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT