Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

An MG is Born 10 years 9 months ago #124728

I just sat and watched a few episodes of "An MG is Born". I guess that it is a repeat. I caught it on Discovery Shed or Turbo or some such. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, even though the final car was a bit like Tigger's broom (Only Fools and Horses). I have to admit that it did stir a lust in me for a nice wee MGB roadster.... :whistle:
Ain't it funny, how time slips away...?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

An MG is Born 10 years 9 months ago #124730

It's a great series, I remember watching it before. Mark Evans did a few of these types of ones, a kit car, a Jag and a helicopter spring to mind.
Here you go a bit of info ..... An MGB Is Born

Last edit: Post by DavesZed. Reason: typo

An MG is Born 10 years 9 months ago #124733

I've watched most of An MG is Born & enjoyed it I also download The Garage, & both help folk get an idea of how a car works.

An MG is Born 10 years 9 months ago #124818

A few of us at my mates garage have been talking g about mgb gt's but without the weedy rover v8 but with a ls1 instead

An MG is Born 10 years 5 months ago #135063

Nowt wrong with Rover V8's I've got an ex TVR engine in my 77 roadster, and It's quite adequate, loads of low range torque ( twisted a half shaft within 6 months), and over 30mpg on the motorway.

An MG is Born 10 years 5 months ago #135065

A mate of mine has had loads of classic cars yet he always says the one he regrets selling was his mg roadster
Work to live don't live to work.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT