Topic

Mental note to self... 10 years 10 months ago #123084

• Jimuth's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jimuth
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
  • "So, how much is that going to cost?"
Check the T-Bar more often :beer:

My MGF, still SORN, still not running - failed MOT 2 weeks ago on emissions (cat & lambda prob need replacing). Still has some shut line gaps wide enough to park a bus through too.
Changed jobs 3 weeks ago, and so have been off the interweb for nearly 2 months while I finished off old job and got up to speed with new.
During that time, I booked 3 days off (next week) 2 weeks ago to take the MGF down to Dorset to see Daryl and have a mini-holiday - thinking this was the best man for the job.

Checked t-bar this morning whilst off with man-flu, and wow! Just wow! How things can change! Mental note to self: keep checking the t-bar daily :lol:

Shame, as DC has been an absolute gent on the phone, but I've cancelled my 3 days off and despite him saying he's not hung up his tools, I can't justify the risk to the other half, and certainly can't mess the new boss around again after cancelling the booked days off.

So, I'll be hoping that http://www.austingarages.co.uk/ can sort me out and get Roger back on the road. Desperately, desperately, missing driving my MGF now. Especially with a MGOC supersports exhaust ready to be fitted...
Ebay + Nectar = lots of MGF points

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mental note to self... 10 years 10 months ago #123098

Checked t-bar this morning whilst off with man-flu, and wow! Just wow! How things can change!

Welcome back Jim and please don't encourage Psymon to make more changes if you can help it. :lol:

Mental note to self... 10 years 10 months ago #123102

Welcome back to the forum... Hope you get yer car back on the road very soon :broon:

Mental note to self... 10 years 10 months ago #123105

You will like the supersports exhaust - my best modification (well not really a mod but you know what I mean).

Hope you're sorted soon. Even here north of Inverness it hit 27C today so perfect MG open toped weather.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT