Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TF wanted. 11 months 3 weeks ago #201581

After a couple of years without a TF we’ve decided we fancy another so if anyone has one for sale let me know?

135 or 160 not having owned a 160 I thought I’d like to maybe try one?
85th anniversary or Spark would maybe be ideal.
No full leather seats though.
North of England would be ideal but would travel.

Cheers Neil.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Neil.R.

TF wanted. 11 months 3 weeks ago #201583

The fact that you are asking here means you are probably hoping to get a good deal from a fellow enthusiast, who is selling a cherished TF. That is exactly what I SHOULD have done 2 years ago, but I was ignorant of how good the network of existing owners and the various Forums like the T Bar etc. are. I bought a car from the MGF Centre at Wolverhampton, and other than price, I have no regrets. Just in case you had not heard of them, this is their description of one of the cars on their site:

"2002 MGTF 135 33,000 miles. British Racing Green, new black heated glass screen hood, full tan interior, cloth seats, 16” alloys, CD player, central locking, electric mirrors.
£6995

All our cars are built with Land Rover gaskets and strengthened oil rails. All photographed for proof. We also carry out a full cam belt service which includes -: Cambelt, Water pump, tensioner, spark plugs , oil/air/fuel filters, fluids, coolant cap. All of which are top grade or OE parts. We update coolant pipes to stainless steel. Underbody treatments are also carried out or offered as an extra where applicable. Finally we give 12 months Mot unless carried out within 3 months of sale. For more info on what we do and why , also our warranty details, please call in or get in touch by email or call."

This car seems expensive compared to the Silver TF I bought from them 2 yrs ago which had lower mileage and a similar spec., apart from the fact that mine has the 15" wheels, but it looks like they might accept offers??

Good luck with your search. I presume you look on the MGCC and MGOC websites?

TF wanted. 11 months 1 week ago #201769

Sorted deposit placed today.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT