Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hydragas pump - Where to buy/borrow in Australia - Brisbane 2 years 2 months ago #198379

Hello All. This is my first post as I am just a newbie. I have a container of the hydragas fluid to pump up my suspension but cannot find where I could get a pump. I see there are a lot on the internet from the UK but the postage is almost the cost of the item. I have tried all the usual suspects Trade Tools, Super Cheap - Repco etc with no luck. Maybe a pump that would do the job would be available from some other supplier - any ideas would be most helpful. regards Doug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hydragas pump - Where to buy/borrow in Australia - Brisbane 2 years 2 months ago #198384

It's a pity you're not in Melbourne.........for a couple of reasons, one of which is if you were, you could borrow mine, the other reason is well... You're in Qld, and for that you have my condolences! :bust:

There is a bloke on Gumtree selling a heap of MGF hydragas stuff, He'll sell seperate items.......read down and you'll see he has a pump for $50
MGF Hydragas suspension
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Hydragas pump - Where to buy/borrow in Australia - Brisbane 2 years 2 months ago #198394

Thanks for the info on the pump. I phoned him and things are moving on. Gumtree was the only one I did not look on (always the way). I phoned him and he was most helpful will chat more about getting other spares. Looks like there are some MG Fs at wreckers in Melbourne that might be worth contacting for some of the other little bits I am after.
regards Doug

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT