Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 11 months ago #185886

Looking for a front fog light switch, YUG101470PMA, for an early MGF. Must be willing to post to Canada.
Mark
95 MGF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 11 months ago #185910

Your car is a MK1 so watch out on the internet as there are latching & monetary switches of other Rover cars masquerading under the same part number. I ended up with a monetary switch first off & had to build a latching circuit which proved unreliable. I'm sorry I can't remember which is the correct latching number & which is the momentary but they appear on these numbers also, YUG101850, YUG101470. Mike.

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186016

Thanks Mike. Yes, I am looking for the latching one, which I believe is YUG101470. From a search YUG101850 appears to be for Rover cars.
Mark
95 MGF

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186046

Invalid or non-existent item ID.
David
:shrug:

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186048

Thanks David. As is so common, they won't post to Canada. And eBay's postage charges to Canada are very inflated, they want £15 when postage should be under £10.
Mark
95 MGF

Last edit: Post by mowog73.

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186058

If you haven't got sorted by next week, I'll take a look when I get home, there *may* be one in my garage.

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186142

Sorry, not the switch you're looking for. The one I have is YUG101830 for the rear light, a non-latching switch.

Hope you get sorted with one.

Front fog light switch - MGF Mk1 5 years 10 months ago #186287

The postage problem is the same to the Czech Republic, but at least we are in Europe. I was quoted nearly 30 quid for posting a key blank, I said thank you but no thank you and bought from somewhere else.
"Normal" postage of 10 to 15 quid you just have to accept if you want the goods. I am lucky though, as a last resort I can get something posted to my brother in the UK and get it sent on.
Regards
Keith

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.012 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT