Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168415

After a nearly 12 month "clean" - my addiction has returned and I "need" a fix... nothing too knackered... just something I can play with that isn't a basket case.

If anyone has or knows of someone thinking of getting rid of theirs, please send them my way . I really want to spend as little as possible as we've a narrow boat being built which is taking up every penny.

Cheers
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168417

Hi
There is a F VVC in Frodsham Cheshire £300 don't know the yr but reg is m9 vvc
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168418

cheers - is it advertised anywhere, or are you just passing it? :drive: :drive:

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168419

Where are you? I know of two TF's that haven't moved in a bout a year. 1 red 1 silver, both in Bournemouth.
Regards

Chris
If your going to have one, Have a big one!

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168427

I'm in Wakefield - happy to travel up to 70 miles I suppose... (made the mistake of trailing miles to see heaps of junk in the past)

My other cars are 7 years 11 months ago #168437

I have an Abingdon VVC going spare which you might be interesed in. It’s scruffy but sound - apart from the small hole in the LH longitudinal which cost me the MoT. Parts are out there for peanuts but ten hours of fitting it is beyond my capabilities. Engine’s good and HG done properly - I drove it yesterday and it goes like the clappers, feeling twice as fast as my TF135. (Mysteriously, the stats give this car a 6.8 second sprint - faster than the TF160 - and it feels true.) Definitely a project however. I’d give it away if weren’t for the two 215/40s that have been all the way from the tyre bay to the MoT station and then to my place - doh... If you could stump up two hundred quid I’d be happy. Let me know if you want more details pics etc. I’m in Sussex btw. Cheers, Jim

I've also posted this in another spot where someone is looking for an F - Robin
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerry

Last edit: Post by cairnsys.

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168438

Posted on behalf of J Arthur Tank - see "My Other Cars Are" post - page 8 Clickety Click

I have an Abingdon VVC going spare which you might be interesed in. It’s scruffy but sound - apart from the small hole in the LH longitudinal which cost me the MoT. Parts are out there for peanuts but ten hours of fitting it is beyond my capabilities. Engine’s good and HG done properly - I drove it yesterday and it goes like the clappers, feeling twice as fast as my TF135. (Mysteriously, the stats give this car a 6.8 second sprint - faster than the TF160 - and it feels true.) Definitely a project however. I’d give it away if weren’t for the two 215/40s that have been all the way from the tyre bay to the MoT station and then to my place - doh... If you could stump up two hundred quid I’d be happy. Let me know if you want more details pics etc. I’m in Sussex btw. Cheers, Jim
Robin ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: J Arthur Tank

Last edit: Post by cairnsys.

F or TF - 5 - 800 quid... 7 years 11 months ago #168439

I was passing it but I know a little of its history a woman owned it but the front suspension arm failed and the car stood for 5 months on her path then it turned up at a garage in frodsham for sale last year and it is again for sale this year I will get some more details for you to morrow

Quaysider P M sent
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Last edit: Post by helsbyman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT