Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 5 months ago #197363

If anyone wants the below and can collect from Milton Keynes Bletchley then let me know.

Will wait a few days and If more than one person interested will roll a dice to select

kevin
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted pic.

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 5 months ago #197373

That is a generous offer but I'd be inclined to keep it if you still have the car.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 5 months ago #197382

Thanks : with the replacing of all 4 spheres I obtained a more suitable pump that lets you connect a vacuum pump to make my mechanic friends life a little easier , keeping that pump.

Yes, keeping car and hopefully going to be a daily driver from next year.

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198380

Hello. I am interested in the pump but I am in Brisbane Australia. I have been looking for one but cannot find any here but seeing yours have given me the idea of making one similar. Looks like I just need to find a grease gun - pressure guage and a schrader fitting to attach to the nozzle. Let me know if you still have yours for sale and I can look at progressing the transaction. regards Doug

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198381

Hi!

That is pretty much what it appears to be ( I purchased it some time ago ). It is really to give away free to someone who can collect it ( a little tricky for you ), but I can take some close up photos if that helps . They often appear on auction websites in the UK for sale.

regards
kevin

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198383

Yep - I would be interested in some more photos. I am picking up a gun today from facebook market place. I will have to check out how the pressure gauges tap into the line and find an attachement to the schrader valve connection. I think it is about 6mm

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198385

if you're gonna knock up your own, I suggest you use a low loss schraeder valve connector, there are a few styles

Without one you'll loose pressure and spill fluid everywhere when you buggerise about undoing it!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Last edit: Post by Cobber.

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198387

Thanks for the additional photos and suggestions. I will look around for the schrader connector. In the meantime I just brought a die the size of the schrader and will tap the old grease gun attachement. I'll see if I can get by with a good lot of cloth around the connector protective eyeware and do it fast when I detach it. I will have to find a place that will supply the schrader connector.

[FREE] Suspension pump ( converted grease gun style ) 2 years 2 months ago #198421

They look better than the ones it came with :

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Bertl. Reason: pics added
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT