Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

2 x MG TF 135 In Starlight Silver. £800 Yes, two cars!! 5 years 9 months ago #187201

I've thrown in the towel, so heres the short of it:

1 2003 TF, fantastic mechanic condition, apart form the one thing stopping it from passing its MOT (have a current fail cert): a snapped trailing arm bolt. I don't have the skills and time to remove the hub to sort this. Tonnes of paperwork and receipts including head gasket work and stainless steel pipes. Engine runs fantastic and car drives lovely. Only issue with this (apart from MOT fail) is the surface rust on the arches and sills, this is only surface stuff, with the structural rust cut out and replaced with new metal last year at considerable cost.

1 2004 TF, this was bought as a parts car for the 03, it has better body work and seats, but the head gasket has gone and I have no history on the cambelt. A front ball joint is also knocky. This one has 8 months MOT left.

See the pics, but I wont accept under £800 for them, its two working cars FFS. 2004 car can be driven away (careful) but the 03 one will need trailering.

Please PM me for more pictures and info.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by L354UGE.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT