Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167645

I thought my post was quite clear, I can't understand why he moved it to the for sale section when I stated it isn't my car, all I wanted to know is can I take the car in liew of an unpaid job and get close to £600 for it as it stands....

Even though I've reread the first post that wasn't that obvious.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167646

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry If it comes across as me being grouchy, Like I said in my original post we've got a baby due in 7 weeks and I'd rather have payment for the work I've done other than this car. In the past I'd have turned this car around over a weekend but family takes priority. I washed the car because it was covered in muddy footprints from a f*cking cat not to hide anything. The car needs paint and I'd expect anyone serious to ask for detailed pictures or a viewing.

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167647

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'll edit it now, sorry for the confusion

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167649

Sorry If it comes across as me being grouchy, Like I said in my original post we've got a baby due in 7 weeks and I'd rather have payment for the work I've done other than this car. In the past I'd have turned this car around over a weekend but family takes priority. I washed the car because it was covered in muddy footprints from a f*cking cat not to hide anything. The car needs paint and I'd expect anyone serious to ask for detailed pictures or a viewing.

would anyone on here be interested in taking it on as a project?.

Don't worry about grouchiness mate. You're either selling it or you ain't. Either way, it sounds like you would if someone here is interested. Get those pics up soon please. It'll allow people here to make a more informed decision on it's worth to them and it's viability to you..:)

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167650

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'll probably turn the car down now, I thought it would be worth that to someone on here, as for eBay all too easy for someone to press the buy it now and never get in touch, had it before and not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers takes the p*ss.

Anyone after a TF needing tlc, *not head gasket* 7 years 11 months ago #167651

I'll probably turn the car down now, I thought it would be worth that to someone on here, as for eBay all too easy for someone to press the buy it now and never get in touch, had it before and not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers takes the p*ss.

It might well be worth that to someone on here. You just need to sell it to them. Feel free to do that and, once again, good luck to you with that. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT