Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Silver 135 - 2002 - FULL MOT for sale 9 years 2 weeks ago #157954

Good morning all,

I tried to post an advert last night but I think I must have had too much wine...as I can't find it today...

Anyway, here is a copy and paste of my pre-loved advert for princess . I'm not in a rush to sell her and may well end up keeping her if I don't fink a clk locally....(gone are the days of driving to the other side of the country on a whim).

For Sale – 2002, TF 135 in Sliver.
50732 miles (will rise slightly as I’m using her work and back now the sun is out)

NEW 12 MOT (valid until 27 April 2016) – NO advisories

Princess (yeah that’s the name she came with so we didn’t change it) is my 4th MG – she’s a great fun soft top, which grips the road like glue, has enough oomph to put a smile on your face, yet can still do 40mpg… I’m not really sure why I’m selling her (although I do have a yearning for an old clk or a 93 convertible)… chances are in a few months I’ll buy another tf and start all over again…that’s the MG bug for you… anyway,
FSH Including timing belt, head gasket and water pump at 38k (book to 38k then receipts since) various old mots and sales receipt.
4 Good tyres (Toyos) – Nearly new 11 spoke alloys (couple slightly kerbed as per photos but not awful)
Bodywork generally in good condition - Various small scratches here and there, consistent with a car of her age and a few small rust patches appearing in the usual places but you don’t really notice them until you come to polish her. There is a small v shaped crack in the front os bumper which would look better repaired but to be honest you don’t notice that either until you clean her.
Hood in good condition – no major rips, tears or leaks with only a small crinkle showing on the ns rear (which will probably not show once I find a black sharpie and colour it in)
Interior in very good condition – NON smoker / no pets in the car… Half leather seats and matching door cards. No nasty scuffs or scratches. Pioneer cd/wma/mp3/aac with ipd lead from the back into the glove box.
Original MG Wind break will probably be left with the car. Tonneau cover and winter hood protector also included. Spare wheel, jack kit and nut removal tool still with the car.
I’m in Wakefield, west Yorkshire. Just off J 40 of the M1 – we have 2 train stations (westgate and kirkgate) and I’ll happily collect a buyer from either if that helps.

Viewings are welcomed but unless you can provide proof of fully comp insurance, test drives will be by me as I can’t afford the risk of a loss… I’m sure you understand.
I think that’s about it – if I’ve missed anything, feel free to give me call or message – please no calls after 9pm though as I have early starts for work.
07966 277631

Not sure if this link will work but if not, look in my photo album under princess for sale.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Silver 135 - 2002 - FULL MOT for sale 9 years 2 weeks ago #157959

££££?? :broon:

Silver 135 - 2002 - FULL MOT for sale 9 years 1 week ago #157980

To be honest I'm open to offers - I got a good deal when I bought it and I'm not greedy.

On pre-loved I just put a 1400 ono figure in, just so as to come up when people do a 0 - 1500 price range search if you follow.

I expect to get around 1000 for her - If it has to go to Ebay, I'll do a classified ad for 28 days with a buy it now of 1400 or make me an offer kind of thing.

Mark

Silver 135 - 2002 - FULL MOT for sale 8 years 11 months ago #158724

Well she's sold - 1077 on ebay... decent enough chap by the sounds of it... has paid a deposit and is coming up on the train from portsmouth on Friday to collect her.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT