Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG ZR express van 10 years 3 months ago #138056

Hi all

I have just managed to acquire a MGZR express van on a 03 plate.
The van has 120000 miles and has full service history . The last service being 116000 miles where all the belts were changed.

There was only about 300 of these made and only 7 in this red.

It has 12 months MOT from today and is taxed until 28/02/14.

The van is in good condition for the year with only one small bit of rust on the OS wing where it meets the bumper and a dent above the fuel cap. Other than this there maybe small marks but nothing that stands out.

The van has a stiffened chassis and uprated suspension. All the reviews say they handle far better than the cars

This van is well worth a look if you want another member of the MG family to go with your F or TF.

I am open to offers on the vehicle if you fancy one.

Feel free to come and have a look in Hartlepool or ask me any questions.

All the best

Bluelight
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG ZR express van 10 years 3 months ago #138076

I'm guessing by 'all the belts' that this is the 160 version? Sadly my other half didn't buy the 'it would be ideal for the 2 dogs' line although clearly it would be. Great piece of kit and in the right colour to match my F :dry:

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

MG ZR express van 10 years 3 months ago #138105

The van is the 2.0 td. By all the belts I just meant the cam and fan belt.

It would be good for the dogs lol it also has the cage behind the seats to stop the dog licking your ears while driving. :rant:

Steve
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT