Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #124976

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 26500 genuine miles, history files with old MOTs to prove mileage.
MUST BE ONE OF, IF NOT THE, LOWEST MILEAGE MGF TROPHY 160 IN THE COUNTRY.
Previous HPI certificate available. Maily used in the summer and laid up every winter in a heated garage explains the extremely low mileage. Try and find another one with miles this low. Sports suspension plus all of the original Trophy attributes. Original MG radio/CD player in working order along with code. Alarm system has been upgraded to a Toad. Brakes pads replaced all round. Body work excellent no dents or car park dinges. Tyres good. Upholstery good with no rips. Carpets good. Colour of hood good due to being stored in garage. Alloy wheels good no dents. Car still being used so mileage will creep up. There will be 12 months MOT when sold. A honest, genuine Trophy. Be positive that you are buying the real thing.
Recent work carried out includes:-

UPGRADED MLS HEAD GASKET
WATER PUMP
COOLANT
OIL AND OIL FILTER
ALTERNATOR BELT
INLET MAINIFOLD GASKET
CAM COVER GASKET
THERMOSTAT
LINER INSPECTION
CAMBELT
CAMBELT TENSIONER
SPARK PLUGS
EXHAUST MANIFOLD GASKET
CYLINDER HEAD BOLTS
CYLINDER HEAD INSPECTION
CYLINDER HEAD CLEAN UP
All the above work carried out by a well known mechanic in the MG car fraternity. I am on holiday until Tuesday 6th August so car will be available to view on Wednesday 7th August. Collection only, car not released until funds fully received. Sensible offers only from serious buyers.
£2,795.00 OR MAKE ME AN OFFER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Hoppy. Reason: wrong icon

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #124986

Considering the mileage, condition & work carried out , that's a fair price.
However, even in the Summer, it's a buyers market & the colour may put some people off.
Try advertising on other forums & Gumtree, Piston Heads etc.
Good luck. Will you be leaving the MG scene?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoppy

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #125014

Thanks for the message. I have been involved with MG's and other classics for far to many years to mention. However due to now being retired my wife has an issue with the Trophy comfort wise. Therefore sadly I need to look for a replacement. This unfortunately may not be an MG. The Trophy appears to be creating a lot of interest so hopefully it will find someone who appreciates it as much as I do.

Re:Re: MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #125052

If you fancied something a bit bigger with 4 doors and great mpg id swap my ZS TD with you...... long shot I know. Nothing ventured nothing gained ;)

Re:Re: MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #125068

Hi thank you for the offer, however I have a honda crv as a daily driver. The Trophy is my Sunday toy so I would be looking for another convertible to replace it.

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #125109

Women..
Far from Factory Standards

MGF Trophy SE 160 1.8 with 26500 miles for sale 10 years 9 months ago #125115

Thank you to everyone for the interest in my Trophy. I have now received a deposit for the full asking price. It is off to Bonny Scotland next week once I have put a full MOT on it. I will miss it !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT