Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118877

Hi all,
As I'm now completely sick and disillusioned with cars, I have for sale two torque wrenches:
  • Halfords Professional 3/8" Wrench
  • NEVER BEEN USED
  • 8-60 Nm
  • Reversible
  • Calibration date Feb 2013
  • Cost £74.99
  • Halfords Professional 1/2" Wrench
  • Been used a handful of times
  • 60-300 Nm
  • Reversible
  • Calibration date September 2012
  • Cost £84.99

Both supplied in their storage tubes, these are HIGH QUALITY instruments, not cheap toss from Machine Mart, hence these have calibration certificates from a UK lab and lifetime warranties.

Would cost £164 new, I'll deliver these on the slow-boat for £100 for the pair. These are a MUST if you want to do any critical engine work. Don't trust your engine or suspension to a £19 Argos special.

Any interest before I stick them on the bay, ideally want them to as a pair but would consider splitting.

Regards,
Andy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by benham.

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118880

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
No matter how pee'd off you feel at the moment Andy, I'd counsel against getting rid of quality tools.
:yesnod:

Think about when you get your Cougar: not one but TWO HG to torque up!
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118881

No matter how pee'd off you feel at the moment Andy, I'd counsel against getting rid of quality tools.
:yesnod:

Think about when you get your Cougar: not one but TWO HG to torque up!

Touché!

Seriously though mate, brother-in-law is a mechanic and I can borrow bits from various motortrade friends should I desperately need anything!

The plan with the next car is to give it to said brother-in-law should anything go awry!

Regards,
Andy

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118887

Would you consider splitting them?

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118897

Would you consider splitting them?

Which one are you after?

Regards,
Andy

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118900

The 1/2"

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118904

I have both these. Nice tools and complement each other nicely, though I dont often use the smaller.

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118905

yeah we have both of them at the unit and they are good bits of kit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: benham

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118907

£60 delivered grab you buddy?

Regards,
Andy

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118909

i was thinking 50?

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118915

Go on then :-P

Paypal is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , stick the details in the notes mate.

Other one is the same price if anybody is interested?

Regards,
Andy

Halfords Professional Torque Wrenches 1/2" and 3/8 10 years 11 months ago #118917

done :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT