Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Black dial faces/heater panel 11 years 1 month ago #107343

Hi guys Ive got for sale a set of black oil guage and clock face and a black heater panel. These were made by Jason and are in the LE style

The heater panel has a matt finish and the guages a slight shiney finish. They look great. I only replaced them as I went for Metal Monkey ones with a blue film

I want £10 plus postage for the oil/clock faces and £10 plus postage for the heater panel. This is what they look like fitted

I will also have the four instrument cluster dials available when I can motivate Daz, looks like her might be handing his notice in today so if he cant find a job straight away i hope he'll sort them out for me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by pendle lass.

Black dial faces/heater panel 11 years 1 month ago #107346

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
I'm tempted to buy the lot from you I like them a lot! Can a baggsie them :) I'd rather wait if you can get the instrument dials off too?

Black dial faces/heater panel 11 years 1 month ago #107347

Im just not sure when they will get done Ben, I have the new ones to go in and he has even cut the EL panel but that is as far as its gone as he's not confident that the EL panel will light them properly so its all just sat there..

What I would say is Id give you first refusal when they come out

Black dial faces/heater panel 11 years 1 month ago #107354

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Only reason I'm lurking is because I don't want to end up with a black centre console dial and normal MG binnacle.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT