Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #106207

My tonneau cover's been in the wardrobe ever since I got the TF and I don't think I'll ever use it so I am putting it up for sale. You can see from the photos there's a bit of wear on the boot flap however when you fit this to the car that bit is in the boot and can't be seen.

I'm also including the tiny little hole in the main cover completely free of charge. When fitting it to the car you can't see it at all and would only know it's there if you went looking.

Looking for £30 delivered for it.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #106266

Hi will this fit a 97 F & if so will you deliver to Cornwall?
Cheers Keith

TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #106279

Invalid or non-existent item ID.Delivery is not a problem, as for fitting an F.

Have a look at this photo, you will need to ensure your Tbar has the silver stud in the middle and the little upright silver turrents on the left and right end, is so it's a direct fit, if not, you'll need them (£6 from eBay - not my listing)

TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #106287

At work at the moment will check when I get home as the car is there and get back to you cheers :broon:

Re: TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #106929

Did you get a chance to check for the fittings?

Re: TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #107022

Hi sorry for not getting back sooner only checked today as been busy at work & yes I do have the fittings,so if you still have the cover I will have it.
How will we go about paying don't have a PayPal account so can send a cheque or if you private message me your bank details i can put the money into your account on Monday & give you my address,
Cheers Keith :)

Re: TF or F Black Tonneau with free tiny hole! 11 years 2 months ago #107033

Hi Keith, thanks for the reply. I can't PM you until I'm on a computer as my phone app doesn't do PMs. Online banking is fine though, will send you the info soon.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.980 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT