Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59928

Hi Richard, more than I can do at the moment, let the others have a chance. Good luck and many thanks. Pete :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59943

Hi Richard that sounds a good price to me pm me your paypal details and i will transfer the funds over
many thanks
joe
Live life for today and worry about tomorrow when it happens !!

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59944

Wow, only just read this thread. £50 :omg:

Joe if you don't want this then Richard please let me know how you want the money and I'll have it.

hi i will give this a try to see what it fits and looks like and if i dont like it i will give you first refusal mate

cheers
joe
Live life for today and worry about tomorrow when it happens !!

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59945

Why orchestrate the use of a tape measure when you can pay the postman instead and see for yourself first hand. :lol: ;)

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59947

I will be interesting to know if they fit with boot spoiler

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59973

OK - seems like we have a fair outcome...I'll give Joe my details for payment.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #59978

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Thanks for giving the T-Bar members first refusal on the luggage rack Richard and well done Joe.

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #60235

I posted the rack to Joe yesterday (Thursday) and it went Royal Mail 1st Class so he may even have it by the weekend - hopefully we all then get the answer to the question of the rack & spoiler (trendy pub name??).

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #60243

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
:slapme: Should have saved the photo I found of a MGF with spoiler and this very boot rack.....

Fitted :yesnod: but as you said Richard the rack was fitted with the upright cross bar towards the front of the car.

:whistle: that reminds me I've got a new Trophy style spoiler waiting for painting in the garage :pinch: another thing to add to the ever growing, self inflicted, MGF modifications list. As if I don't have enough to do already :lol:

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #60247

Glad that is has arrived - I'm not one of those who knock Royal Mail.....24 hours to deliver from the Highlands to Kent for £13.80!

Any chance of a photo? Interestingly the MGOC catalogue shows the rack fitted 'the wrong way round' and that's without a spoiler.

Richard

Re: MG F stainless steel strap on boot rack 11 years 9 months ago #60248

Oops - I'm confused again...not Joe posting - sorry.

Richard

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT