Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Red Hardtop, Handbrake Gaiter and F air filter 12 years 7 months ago #28338

Just checking if there is any interest over here - don't really want to ride the wild seas of ebay if possible really......

1. Red hard top.

I bought this second hand a few years ago, used it two winters and has been stored ever since. Not in perfect condition, with some slight 'bubbles' to the paint and the obligatory 'rusty nuts' on the catches. I can do the nuts if need be as they are cheap (£3) on ebay and a 2 second job. I was intending to get it resprayed when I bought it, but never did as it is acceptable in my opinion. Heated window worked fine last time I used it. Probably being too harsh on it TBH buit don't want to disappoint. I have it on a solar red TF, but it is actually flame red. There is a slight difference (flame is lighter) although again, I have been happy with how it looked - I have just been lazy in not bothering to fit it and now have a car cover for the winter and a second car for cold journeys!

Potential buyers welcome to come and have a look (and a natter about mg's ).

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/mrtsuncle/carpics/123ba_1_b.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/mrtsuncle/carpics/f6_1_b.jpg

£300 ono

2. Black soft leather (original) handbrake gaiter (used but good condition) £5+£3 p&p

3. Standard F filter - new - would like to swap for TF version if possible - otherwise offers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Red Hardtop, Handbrake Gaiter and F air filter 12 years 7 months ago #28339

Sounds a reasonable deal. But I don't do roofs personally. Good luck though.

Re: Red Hardtop, Handbrake Gaiter and F air filter 12 years 7 months ago #28352

Hardtop sounds a good price, but you are too far away for me, sorry :bust: :rant:

Re: Red Hardtop, Handbrake Gaiter and F air filter 12 years 7 months ago #28353

• dazlightyear
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think we have some tf filters if we have you can have one for cost of postage,we throw these out when customers go for upgrades

Re: Red Hardtop, Handbrake Gaiter and F air filter 12 years 7 months ago #28360

That's a kind offer - let me know what the postage is and you're on - sure you don't want the F filter in exchange?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT