Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23689

Yep ,and i've just found one......He emailed me to say he now has no idea when the finance will be in his account,and can I offer it to someone else.....total Muppet..
Why would you even bid if you have no money..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23698

Yep ,and i've just found one......He emailed me to say he now has no idea when the finance will be in his account,and can I offer it to someone else.....total Muppet..
Why would you even bid if you have no money..

Report him to ebay. Might stop him doing it to someone else.:shrug:
David
:shrug:

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23699

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Tyrekickers.

I have lost a lot of faith in ebay, people withdrawing sales before the end because it didn't reach what they wanted and then relisting them, people winning and then backing out, people winning a second hand item and then complaining because it isn't as new in box. It's all gone crazy.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23702

I think I have to report him to get my final seller fee back which came to £20 on top of the £8 listing fee.
Now I'm going to have to start all over again.
The muppet also had 100% good feedback

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23703

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I tend to use autotrader to sell vehicles rather than e-bay. You still get numpties, but not as many. :)

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23705

I think, in a way, it's because ebay make it so easy to bid without consequence.

In your situation that buyer should be suspended from ebay, timewasting clown!
David

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23709

I agree.........................I have put the mgf on pistonheads ,and am deciding whether to relist it on ebay again.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23712

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Hope it goes smoothly for you this time. Fingers crossed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andyjem

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 day ago #23729

Sold ................but not with out a little hic cup.......A very nice Gent pulled up with his Mrs and had a quick look,said he was happy to give me £1400 for it.Great that'll do I thought,then I started it up and the bloody engine managment light came on ( I've only just fitted a new lambda sensor and cleared it).Anyway he wasn't put off and I offered to knock off £100 so he could get it sorted.
Happy Days £1300 not to dissapointed with that.I don't think I could stand another week of it being on ebay,so a little less than I was originaly hoping for,but a small price to pay for my sanity.
I hope the new owner has better luck with it than I did.
Now I've got money to spend................................................back to ebay then lol

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 day ago #23731

Sold ................but not with out a little hic cup.......A very nice Gent pulled up with his Mrs and had a quick look,said he was happy to give me £1400 for it.Great that'll do I thought,then I started it up and the bloody engine managment light came on ( I've only just fitted a new lambda sensor and cleared it).Anyway he wasn't put off and I offered to knock off £100 so he could get it sorted.
Happy Days £1300 not to dissapointed with that.I don't think I could stand another week of it being on ebay,so a little less than I was originaly hoping for,but a small price to pay for my sanity.
I hope the new owner has better luck with it than I did.
Now I've got money to spend................................................back to ebay then lol

That's good news, mate.:yesnod:

Now, rich beyond the dreams of avarice, he heads towards ebay!:rofl: Ooh shiny bling!!
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: andyjem

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT