Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23264

It's on ebay item number 180658283430
60000 miles ,MOT feb 2012, tax runs out end of April 2011.
looking for £1700 ono

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23269

registered 15/11/2001 on a 51 Plate

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23270

The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sentAfter all that work?
David
:shrug:

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23286

Yeh I've kinda fallen out with it. lol
nearly a full tank of fuel in it too...............

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23287

oooh, siphons are us!:rofl:
David

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23298

I was wondering if I would be able to get the petrol out,is it possible do you know.I don't think I'll be driving the mg this week (cycling to work in the sunshine) and I wouldn't mind sticking a few gallons in the wifes car,what with the price of the stuff now.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23300

I was wondering if I would be able to get the petrol out,is it possible do you know.I don't think I'll be driving the mg this week (cycling to work in the sunshine) and I wouldn't mind sticking a few gallons in the wifes car,what with the price of the stuff now.

You could siphon it or disconnect the pipe from the fuel filter, stick a hose on and pump it out with the fuel pump.:shrug:
David

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23377

looking for £1700 ono

Hi Andy, looks a super car and hope you get what you expect. Prices of Fs and TFs seem to be very low at the moment, Alais put hers on eBay recently starting at £800 it sold to a Frenchman for £850 (she expected to get £1200) the frog was not happy with the oil temp when he came to pick up and walked away!! it was relisted on ebay and didnt get one bid. Her's is Tahiti blue and has lots of goodies.

i would siphon or pump out the "liquid gold" it must be sixty quids worth of fuel :lol:

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23400

looking for £1700 ono

Hi Andy, looks a super car and hope you get what you expect. Prices of Fs and TFs seem to be very low at the moment, Alais put hers on eBay recently starting at £800 it sold to a Frenchman for £850 (she expected to get £1200) the frog was not happy with the oil temp when he came to pick up and walked away!! it was relisted on ebay and didnt get one bid. Her's is Tahiti blue and has lots of goodies.

i would siphon or pump out the "liquid gold" it must be sixty quids worth of fuel :lol:

That's sad news for Sophie. Unfortunately it seems prices are rock bottom at the minute.
David

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 1 week ago #23461

Well it's on £1000 so far ,fingers crossed for it to go up a bit more before Sunday.
I think there worth more in parts at the moment.
I totted it all up (looked at what parts are selling for on ebay) and with the nice wheels/tyres, roof is as new,leather seats,engine /auto gearbox then add on all the other sellable parts . ended up with about £2000 and that was pricing it all cheap.
I don't think I've got the heart to break it though,seems cruel.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23682

SOLD on the ebay for £1490 ....Not to bad....However good ol ebay ,the winning bidder has told me he has no money until next tuesday.I have asked for a deposit but am still waiting on that.....................not counting any chickens .
I don't have a lot of faith in ebay....one bidder after asking about the tax, put a bid on,then retracted his bid because it was to difficult to tax without insurance???,then he put some more bids on ,then emailed me to let me know he wouldn't be buying it because it had no tax........What's all that about.

Re: MGF freestyle stepspeed auto 13 years 2 days ago #23683

SOLD on the ebay for £1490 ....Not to bad....However good ol ebay ,the winning bidder has told me he has no money until next tuesday.I have asked for a deposit but am still waiting on that.....................not counting any chickens .
I don't have a lot of faith in ebay....one bidder after asking about the tax, put a bid on,then retracted his bid because it was to difficult to tax without insurance???,then he put some more bids on ,then emailed me to let me know he wouldn't be buying it because it had no tax........What's all that about.

There's some right muppets on ebay, mate.:yesnod:
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT