Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 6 months ago #1266

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Got a few bits still for sale from GW:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/original_balrog/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Make us an offer outside of ebay and I am sure we can make a deal ;)

Also will have the Koni adjustable shocks off this week and hopefully the trophy hydragas spheres next week :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2870

• Visitor
  • Visitor
If the Konis are any good (I'll take your word for it) I could be interested. What's your price (for the Konis that is) ???

Mike

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2878

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
I keep being tempted by the roll hoops, but it would mean I have to chuck the windbrake I just bought. :frown:

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2885

I keep being tempted by the roll hoops, but it would mean I have to chuck the windbrake I just bought. :frown:

Roll hoops are more fun! And think of the safety factor! It means that when I eventually run you off the road for posting those photos you'll be much more likely to survive! :thumbsup:

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2886

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

If the Konis are any good (I'll take your word for it) I could be interested. What's your price (for the Konis that is) ???

Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm thinking along the lines of £175 for the set, i'll get some pics for you over the weekend, if you want? :) They really are in near new condition :)

Frank

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2887

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Or sell the windbrake to help you fund some lovely roll hoops :yesnod:

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2890

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
It's Anne that likes hoops, not me. :)

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2892

It's Anne that likes hoops, not me. :)

I like Anne. :)

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2893

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Maybe you should start sweettalking her then. :)

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2896

Maybe you should start sweettalking her then. :)

Maybe you should get them for her for christmas! :p

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2898

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Hmmm. It's a thought. What will I do with the iron I bought her?

Few bits from GW: Roll hoops, body panels, shocks etc 14 years 5 months ago #2900

Hmmm. It's a thought. What will I do with the iron I bought her?

Hmm... keep it as a gift for yourself! We all need little treats sometimes. :thumbsup:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT