Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New member 8 months 4 days ago #203992

Hi everyone, I am a new owner of of a TF ;)

I have learned so much about different cultures, languages, and customs through interacting with international models on live sex cams.

https://theadultcams.com/chat/christinabby143

https://chatubate.name/chat/nica_rock

https://maturesexcam.net/real-milf-chat/
The following user(s) said Thank You: mnripley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by PaulColbert.

New member 8 months 4 days ago #203996

G’day and welcome on board, you may want to provide your approximate location…… county, region city no need to be too precise
It will help us help you.
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

New member 8 months 4 days ago #203999

Hey Paul

You have found a very helpful and friendly forum. Only new myself and received loads of great advice so far. And plenty of quality 'How to's'

New member 8 months 3 days ago #204005

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
welcome aboard!

as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/

New member 8 months 3 days ago #204006

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

New member 8 months 3 days ago #204007

Hello and :welcome: to the forum from John in Yorkshire.

New member 8 months 18 hours ago #204033

Welcome to the forum. You are in the right place to learn all you need to maintain these great cars and have fun doing so.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

New member 7 months 4 days ago #204309

After a month of ownership, still finding odd things about my 2005 135. Like the immobiliser giving you 30 secs to start the engine after an open pip.
And the low coolant warning light coming on intermittently despite reservoir being full and temperature needle behaving itself.
Lots more to learn yet as I have a pscan but not really sure how best to use it.

New member 7 months 4 days ago #204313

Welcome to your first month of TF ownership. They are certainly most interesting and rewarding cars to own and work on. Have you been using yours much so far ?
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

New member 7 months 3 days ago #204314

Hi and :welcome: :wave: from John in Yorkshire .

New member 6 months 3 weeks ago #204417

It's my daily driver so lots of relatively shortish runs (unfortunately). Solved the immobiliser issue - immobiliser comes back on if no action after 30 secs. That is less than it takes to open the boot, fiddle with the disklock and then put the key in the slot. Another press on the fob solved it.
And a loose plug to the coolant reservoir means no warning light (for the moment).
Next on the list is fixing the boot loom flexing problem and possible water ingress between window and seal.

Very good forum.

New member 6 months 2 weeks ago #204471

it's easy these days to buy a metre or so of automotive grade wire in almost any combination of base colour & stripe from Ebay for very little. That, a soldering iron and heat shrink tubing makes it very practical for any competent DIY'r to do a really professional looking and safe loom repair.
Thankfully gone are the days when we had to make do repairing damaged sections of wiring loom by letting in a length of plain red wire, usually of the wrong gauge, because it was the only stuff Halfords had on their shelves.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT