Sign In   Register

Topic

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201279

Good morning Ive restored classic cars for years as a hobby but due to health and age problems I decided to finally buy a car to keep So I bought a non runner MG F to keep me occupied I live in Bromsgrove Worc and Im retired If you own a classic car I think the forum is a must ,there are always so many people who have had similar problems,who can share their knowledge So here`s looking forward to a friendly and helpful time Len Cottam
The following user(s) said Thank You: mnripley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201280

• Bertl
  • in the middle of the midlife crisis
Hi Len, welcome aboard!

as ever,
Rob
http://www.reliant-scimitar.weebly.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: digcot65

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201281

How do I post a new topic I have a problem on my MG F Len

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201283

• Bertl
seems you found it :lol:
as ever,
Rob

Re:MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201286

Hi Len, I'm not far from you (Blackwell)

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201293

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201296

Morning Ive done the procedure when I locked the drivers door with the pin,the ignition ON---OFF---ON leave on and the opened the drivers door with the pin,but the alarm is still going off .Unfortunately I bought this as the last classic I1ll buy I have cancer and restorations are too much for me I was hoping to keep this car ,but `m running out of ideas. Would it be worth having a diagnostic test done The alarm light is flashing horns are going also there is a light 4th from top,which shows a triangle in a circle, I thought this was fr power steering,but why it suddenly lit up

Re:MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201297

(content deleted by moderator to protect poster's privacy)

Last edit: Post by Bertl.

MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201299

• Bertl
Len, I deleted your last message to protect your privacy. Please share personal details by direct message only.
Too many people from the dark side in the world wide web who may misuse your personal data.

as ever,
Rob
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Last edit: Post by Bertl.

Re:MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201311

Hello Steve Ill have a go at removing the lock in the next couple of days Its a bit uncomfortable at the moment,to bend down and contort myself,to get to the lock My wife and I were driving north on the M6 5 weeks ago and were hit in the rear off side,by a huge 25 ton lorry The car was sent spinning out of control,but I managed to get it under control back on the hard shoulder Fortunately,the lorry stopped farther on also the car was drivable but written off ,when the insurance saw it .The lorry driver thought we had gone up the slip road at the exit junc.and since he couldnt see us from his high cab,he pulled over into our car We were very lucky,as farther up the M6 where we were it get quieter lower down we would have been hit by other cars Len

Re:MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201312

Hello Steve Ive just managed to remove the door lock barrel What a job the big problem is I have severe dizziness if I lie down and turn at all All to do with the whiplash,from the accident Hopefully will improve Heaven knows how Ill get it back but there is time Len

Re:Re:MG F 1 year 1 month ago #201316

Yes, it's not easy, age is not on my side either, good luck, here to give advice, as is everyone on this forum.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT