Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello from across the Pond 2 years 6 months ago #197313

Hi, I have a copy of the factory records for the F & TF which were produced by Adrian Clifford ( ex registrar of the MGF register) this database is far more accurate than the actual factory records (which are incorrect and incomplete) Adrian had spent the last 15 years compiling these records from information he gained from owners. The records include ''Body numbers'' which were never recorded by MG Rover or even allocated to VIN numbers ( the body number is on a painted plate in the boot and was affixed by Mayflower/Stadco when they produced the bodies) - I can give you the details of your MGF if you give me the last six digits of the VIN

I also have the Correct number of each different model of F or TF that was built. ( the factory records are incorrect an have omitted some of the models produced ( 100 'Silverstones went to Switzerland but never recorded!!! The number of Abingdons is incorrect too!!!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars, sworkscooper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from across the Pond 2 years 6 months ago #197318

These dates are a little off:

"The car was exported into Canada on 26 August 2010 and into the USA in May 2020"

As I was the one involved in both events, the actual container delivery in Canada was 14/2/11 and US import 1 August 21. It would have been eligible for the US in Sepetember 2020 but not before.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Inserted pics.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT