Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99285

Hello All,

Well, after having my F for a couple of weeks, my partner liked it so much he went and got himself a 2004 (MY05) TF 135.
He's already been out and fitted HID's to it!

Here it is:

Nice addition to the 'family'!

David's F
Martin's TF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99291

Nice car AND with H I Ds so whats the next mod, may I suggest a throu flow back box stainless steel of course :broon:
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Last edit: Post by helsbyman.

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99297

Thanks.

Not sure what the next mod is going to be as of yet thought. Only had it a few hours! I am sure that the time will come when modifications are thought about!

David's F
Martin's TF

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99309

bit strange that he liked yours so bought a TF as the drive differently to each other lol.. i have both too and notice the difference

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99310

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Welcome I'm planning some HIDs but CCJ might tell me off as there a bit "dodgy" in the eyes of the law

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99314

As you say, HIDs are a grey area. I'm not going to start a debate as I have seen pages of arguments on other forums! From just our experience, if they are in projectors they don't dazzle anyone so nobody looks twice providing you don't go over 6000k.

I drove it back from Bristol, and after driving both of them it is hard to decide which I prefer.
The TF's engine is more powerful, and the exhaust note is nicer and the steering is better/heavier.... BUT......

The F is less of an 'effort' to drive, and almost as powerful and the ride (for me) feels much better. That is the TF's shortcoming IMO, it is too jiggly.

But my other half prefers the TF, so it doesn't really matter what I think of it!

David's F
Martin's TF

New car, not a new member! 11 years 3 months ago #99321

As you say, HIDs are a grey area. I'm not going to start a debate as I have seen pages of arguments on other forums! From just our experience, if they are in projectors they don't dazzle anyone so nobody looks twice providing you don't go over 6000k.

I drove it back from Bristol, and after driving both of them it is hard to decide which I prefer.
The TF's engine is more powerful, and the exhaust note is nicer and the steering is better/heavier.... BUT......

The F is less of an 'effort' to drive, and almost as powerful and the ride (for me) feels much better. That is the TF's shortcoming IMO, it is too jiggly.

But my other half prefers the TF, so it doesn't really matter what I think of it!

you got it spot on.. thats how i compare my too.. thats why im selling the TF and keeping the freestyle

Freestyle and TF for Sale Mk1 work in progress, well it never stops does it lol

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT