Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6666

Another awesome afternoon in the pub Guys (thanks Don) :yesnod: really good to have a catch up and nice to see some new faces :)

Once again Frank has done himself with proud with his pictures taken on Kara`s snazzy new camera.

Hope we can do it again soon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Silver Fox

Please Log in to join the conversation.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6682

Definately have to do it more often, maybe next time I'll find a pub which is less up it's backside...

The Anchor was a good shout though even though they had removed the Patio heaters :grumpy::grumpy:

Good to see you all anyway :grouphug: Hopefully the weather will improve so we can have more topless driving.

See you soon

Don

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6709

Frank has done himself with proud with his pictures taken on Kara`s snazzy new camera.

:awwyeah:

Definately have to do it more often, maybe next time I'll find a pub which is less up it's backside...

The Anchor was a good shout though even though they had removed the Patio heaters :grumpy::grumpy:

Good to see you all anyway :grouphug: Hopefully the weather will improve so we can have more topless driving.

See you soon

Don

I don't understand it... who puts patio heaters up in summer & takes them down in winter. :dunno:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT