Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6496

Time to get together peeps not see any of you fort ages so how about a spot of Sunday Lunch at The CVock on the A26 just up from Lewes

Will need to know numbers ASAp as they book up quite quickly. Provisionally booked for 6 people to get a table but can Increase numbers as needed.

Hope to see you there

Don

Please Log in to join the conversation.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6500

What time are you thinking as we're going xmas sales shopping in Brighton in the morning but should be heading back that way around 2pm.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6504

What time are you thinking as we're going xmas sales shopping in Brighton in the morning but should be heading back that way around 2pm.

Bugger thought i'd put the time on Table booked for 12:30 but can see if i can change it.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6505

Bugger thought i'd put the time on Table booked for 12:30 but can see if i can change it.

Well if you can't change it then we'll head over at 2pm anyway as I guess you might not have left by then. :)

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6517

Well if you can't change it then we'll head over at 2pm anyway as I guess you might not have left by then. :)

I'll try tomorrow. But i dare say We'll still be there at 2 :yesnod:

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6520

I'll try tomorrow. But i dare say We'll still be there at 2 :yesnod:

Sweet I'll probably need a stiff drink after battling with women in the sales... oh yes there will be blood! :happy:

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6545

Sweet I'll probably need a stiff drink after battling with women in the sales... oh yes there will be blood! :happy:

i'm sure you will I'll have a nice stiff drink lined up with yo. all my sale shopping will be done from EBAY and the comfort of my living room online.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6546

i'm sure you will I'll have a nice stiff drink lined up for you. I don't envy you in the sales all my sale shopping will be done from EBAY and the comfort of my living room online. See you Sunday.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6548

i'm sure you will I'll have a nice stiff drink lined up for you. I don't envy you in the sales all my sale shopping will be done from EBAY and the comfort of my living room online. See you Sunday.

Good idea! Normally we do sales shopping online e.g. play.com, ebay etc. but we've asked for vouchers this year & you'd be surprised how many places don't accept their own vouchers online! :rolleyes2:

Still see you sunday! Don't forget the First Aid Kit! :lol:

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6631

Good idea! Normally we do sales shopping online e.g. play.com, ebay etc. but we've asked for vouchers this year & you'd be surprised how many places don't accept their own vouchers online! :rolleyes2:

Still see you sunday! Don't forget the First Aid Kit! :lol:

Woo hoo Sales shopping done thanks to the lovely interweb so passport stamped and ready to blast up the A26 :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. :grouphug:

I am aiming to get there for 12:15 ish and we will have the first aid kit and a very strong JD waiting for Kara and Frank as they will be battling the sales first.

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6646

Woo hoo Sales shopping done thanks to the lovely interweb so passport stamped and ready to blast up the A26 :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. :grouphug:

I am aiming to get there for 12:15 ish and we will have the first aid kit and a very strong JD waiting for Kara and Frank as they will be battling the sales first.

Woohoo!!! You can tell us what awesome bargains you got this afternoon! :thumbsup:

Might be able to get over to you a bit earlier - say around 1:30.

Now where did I put my body armour... :CJJ:

27th Dec Long time no see meet (Lewes) 14 years 4 months ago #6663

Well Don we had a lovely afternoon so thank you very much for organising it!

Sometimes you can't beat a trip to the pub with friends! It was also lovely to meet Toby (le500) and his beautiful partner Christine.

Took a couple of pics but we were more intersted in hiding away in doors than freezing to death outside! :lol:

Left to right: Dan's (gotenks1321) BRG F which he still hasn't named, Don's (MG_Roadster) Old English F 'Tiny' and Karl's (karl) TF 'Silver Fox'.

Toby's (le500) LE500 'Darth Vader' & Slave 1.

Left to right: Myself, Don, Karl & Dan.

Thanks for an awesome afternoon guys! :thumbsup:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT