Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52755

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hari it rained, but was so warm we did not really notice, it was fab due to Jan's hard work, camp site was brill, dogs allowed in lol very clean showers etc..
I found that a steel kettle is great for doing your make up ;)
Louis went for a walk on his first day to try and chat up Preeti, but she did not want to know, so he then went into every tent to wake every one up with licks and good morning hugs, went for a walk with Mr Preece, and came back looking like a walking hayrick :slapme:
He was then tethered B) and got a slapped bottom :spank:
The evenings were a blur, Jan sent me to bed after Joe (Dusty) Nikki Paul Amanda Tracy Darryl and I got totally wasted on £3 a double vodka, she said she could not mute me :bust:
The roads were awesome, Damien did some very very good photo shoots, I saw rolling mist which was so weird, and scared me witless, Jo (JCBabe) was on a castle turret when we left and said she could hear the roars of our exhausts long after we had gone, it was just simply the best ..
Although the whole run managed to lose Jan and I on our first one :whistle:
Beautiful countryside, lovely natives and sooooooooooooooooooooo cheap, full english and a cup of tea £5, well how do you say No to that ;)
As usual sent a few people the T.Bar way B)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52761

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Hari it rained, but was so warm we did not really notice, it was fab due to Jan's hard work, camp site was brill, dogs allowed in lol very clean showers etc..
I found that a steel kettle is great for doing your make up ;)

Glad it was a nice place - camping can so often be dampened, but a good camp site with nice showers makes all the difference :yesnod:

Good tip on the make-up! :broon: Though can't remember the last time I even wore mascara - maybe New Years :-?

Louis went for a walk on his first day to try and chat up Preeti, but she did not want to know, so he then went into every tent to wake every one up with licks and good morning hugs, went for a walk with Mr Preece, and came back looking like a walking hayrick :slapme:
He was then tethered B) and got a slapped bottom :spank:
The evenings were a blur, Jan sent me to bed after Joe (Dusty) Nikki Paul Amanda Tracy Darryl and I got totally wasted on £3 a double vodka, she said she could not mute me :bust:

Really wish I'd been there to witness that! Although would probably have been 'sent to bed' before you!

The roads were awesome, Damien did some very very good photo shoots, I saw rolling mist which was so weird, and scared me witless, Jo (JCBabe) was on a castle turret when we left and said she could hear the roars of our exhausts long after we had gone, it was just simply the best ..

As always! Looking forward to seeing his pics - I bet he got some good'uns!

I had rolling mist outside my window in Saturday! Was very weird indeed!

Oh, I forgot to tell you! I bought a TT Mk7 last week! Neil came down and brought one with him and I just couldn't say no! Not experienced driving in the car with one and was hugely impressed at the quietness at high speed. Shame Dad only took Penelope home to give her a once over last Sunday, but will be fitted soon...

Although the whole run managed to lose Jan and I on our first one :whistle:

Typical!

Beautiful countryside, lovely natives and sooooooooooooooooooooo cheap, full english and a cup of tea £5, well how do you say No to that ;)

Absolute bargain! I do love the Welsh countryside. So looking forward to Lakes run - is going to be a blast!

As usual sent a few people the T.Bar way B)

I wouldn't be here otherwise!

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52820

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The photos are growing by the minute so I will do them all tomorrow :yesnod:
Lakes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes B)
I just loved it, driving, talking nothing but cars, I passed on a 6 day bender in Stratford for the run, and it was well worth it ..
Pure Adrenalin :broon:

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52826

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

The photos are growing by the minute so I will do them all tomorrow :yesnod:
Lakes oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh yes B)
I just loved it, driving, talking nothing but cars, I passed on a 6 day bender in Stratford for the run, and it was well worth it ..
Pure Adrenalin :broon:

It will be difficult, but I will be patient!

Lakes is going to be sooo good!

6 day bender / driving with loads of other MGs in beautiful Wales countryside... No choice in my books!

-=Visit my Website!=-
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52836

Just a sample, if anyone wants to see them all heres a link to my album on FB as photobucket is playing up tonight

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=6288fb6359
The following user(s) said Thank You: , PQD44

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 11 months ago #52838

Fantastic piccies!

:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52863

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop

Fantastic piccies!

:yesnod:

Indeed! :broon: Looking forward to more!

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52864

too tired to put up individual photos but here is a link to the photos

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb464/joedowsett/Fast%20jans%20south%20wales%20camping%202012/

absolutely amazing time had with some fantastic company in beautiful surroundings even though the weather was rather wet
our spirits were never dampened

many thanks Fastjan well done on organising a really great trip
cheers
joe & nkiki
Live life for today and worry about tomorrow when it happens !!

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52868

great pictures Joe x

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52880

• tui
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Penelope Pitstop
Really great pics Joe & Nikki! Can understand why you put a link to photobucket album - you guys took so many! A great account of the weekend :yesnod: As I keep saying, I hope a similar event is organised for next year so I can come!

-=Visit my Website!=-

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52899

• Visitor
  • Visitor

The tent Rob sent me with :rant:

Jans tent :sick:

Borrowed tent B)

Beer Wine and Vodka tents ;)

Louis

Joes lot

The Informals

First field shots just before everyone lost ahem Jan and Jan :whistle:

My knob being put back on after I pulled it off !!!!

The Ironworks

The shaft that Nikki and I thought was a mining one doh

Re: South Wales Camping & Run - June 1st to 4th (ish!) 11 years 10 months ago #52901

• Visitor
  • Visitor

The views were awesome

Damien going Welsh ;)

The lakes where Hari's Dad goes boating I do believe :yesnod:

Full English to start the day

The Golf Club Bar

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT