Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 5 months ago #198

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Howdy guys n gals! :yikes2:

After speaking with TF Karl we decided that it would be an awesome idea if once a month us southern F/TF owners (or indeed anyone F/TF visitors in the area at the time) meet up & go for a drink & maybe some grub!:beer:

Each month we will be meeting in different locations across the south & locations can be recommended by anyone! :thumbsup:

Please note: This is not meant to be a huge event or run... just a monthly gathering of local F/TF owners who just wanna have a drinky & chat about all things MG related!

Anyone F/TF owner is welcome from any area of the UK but the locations will always be in the south.

Once each monthly meet has been decided I will do a post in this thread in with details of that month's meet.

So c'mon southerners! Let me know what you think!

:yves:

Kara x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 5 months ago #324

Howdy guys n gals! :yikes2:

After speaking with TF Karl we decided that it would be an awesome idea if once a month us southern F/TF owners (or indeed anyone F/TF visitors in the area at the time) meet up & go for a drink & maybe some grub!:beer:

Each month we will be meeting in different locations across the south & locations can be recommended by anyone! :thumbsup:

Please note: This is not meant to be a huge event or run... just a monthly gathering of local F/TF owners who just wanna have a drinky & chat about all things MG related!

Anyone F/TF owner is welcome from any area of the UK but the locations will always be in the south.

Once each monthly meet has been decided I will do a post in this thread in with details of that month's meet.

So c'mon southerners! Let me know what you think!

:yves:

Kara x

Need more meets :) It's the only time I go out..... :lollol:

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 5 months ago #605

Need more meets :) It's the only time I go out..... :lollol:

:lol: me too.

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 4 months ago #818

• Visitor
  • Visitor
How 'south' is south??

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 4 months ago #852

How 'south' is south??

How far you willing to travel :p

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 4 months ago #895

• Visitor
  • Visitor

How far you willing to travel :p

End of the road?? :lolm:

Just Frank, Kara & yourself are all on the coast, an its a few hours drive away at least.................suppose it depends, state of the car, how awake i am etc...........

How long did it take 'you' trio to get to me Hatfield / Baldock ??

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 4 months ago #929

Well Hatfield is only just over an hour away from me. It takes me about an hour and a half to get down to Kara or Don so I'm somewhere in the middle really :yesnod:

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 4 months ago #1676

Is there anything coming up in the South for November? I feel like I haven't done a run in ages!

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 2 months ago #7282

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Kara, I would like to join, if poss
(Kent)

Meet, greet and drive in sleet! 14 years 2 months ago #7285

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello, I would like to join. Kent area:frown:
Frown face, because this morning took off hard top to clean, lent it in garage - it slipped accross garage floor, now deep scratches!!!
anyone know of a good painter etc. cheers

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 14 years 2 months ago #7287

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Hello, I would like to join. Kent area:frown:
Frown face, because this morning took off hard top to clean, lent it in garage - it slipped accross garage floor, now deep scratches!!!
anyone know of a good painter etc. cheers

Hi Andy!

Welcome to the forum!

I'll add you to our mailing list so that you can be updated of upcoming events! Unfortunately with the typical British weather we are having at the mo we're not likely to see the events really pick up until april time but when they do I can assure you they'll be fun! :woo2:

So what part of Kent do you hail from? I've just moved down to Brighton from Ashford. :)

Calling all Southerners: Local Southern Meets in your Area!!! 13 years 8 months ago #14702

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I would be up for a 'meet'.

Surey we can get something together now the summer is here?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT