Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21423

• Visitor
  • Visitor

They look lovely, so much better on a "silver" car :woohoo: :woohoo:

Had a chance to look around the car park Sunday to get some ideas. I was thinking of the chrome version but decided on these. It's so good to see other cars and different ideas. We all have our own preferences, that's what is so interesting about MG ownership. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21431

I didnt read the Meet up times & location till Monday either (some even found two MG Owners Club stands!!) i did manage to meet Jon Norris (Rough Luck) instantly recognised his MGF in the parking shed. Surprised that you had problems with the stainless pipes, Brown & Gammons still had them at 4.30. It was a great day, far better than last year and loads more people there. A guy i know who had a spares stall in Hall 2 said to me that he had made enough on the day to buy another TF, he already has about 15 MGAs, a MGB GT, Frog Eye Sprite, 1995 pre-production MGF and a 2005 MG TF . Thank you for the feedback.:lol:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21435

I'm taking a couple of polished alloy gear rings if anyone is interested .....shameless selling :woohoo:

It was a pleasure to meet you on Sunday and is nice to be able to put a face to a name, mind you, i had already seen your photo in the NO article in MG Enthusiast. I sent Simon Goldsworthy in your direction when he went off to find "Car of the Show" i thought the Alloygators looked superb on your wheels and have posted the photo i took so others can see how good they look. did you enjoy your day?? :lol: :side:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21439

I did enjoy it in the end after finding a few more people, unfortunately the car is at that stage where there isn't alot ....ok there wasn't a thing I could buy that wasn't already done

I do love the MGA's though
Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21447

thanks for the reply DAVID got the message.:woohoo:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21448

yes I saw the pipes at Brown&Gammons ,but the MGF Centre were £9 pounds cheaper (see I am mean) RON.:evil:

Last edit: Post by mgf04ron. Reason: name missing

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21459

yes I saw the pipes at Brown&Gammons ,but the MGF Centre were £9 pounds cheaper (see I am mean) RON.:evil:

And the B&G price was good, MG & TR parts are currently selling them for over £70 :whistle: Good luck with fitting them, ther is a "how to" on this site about fitting them. :silly:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21467

Forgot I took these, only a couple of pics but the white MG was stunning

Youtube channel of mods an track pics

http://www.youtube.com/user/busternorris?feature=mhum

Website: http://www.roughluckracing.com/ MG Rover Mobile Repairs Nationwide and Western Europe
Attachments:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21475

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
That's the original type of MG TF isn't it? :shrug:
David
:shrug:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21478

That's the original type of MG TF isn't it? :shrug:

Got it in one!! when cars were cars! ~ the red one dosent look bad either :lol: :whistle:

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21484

Thanks for your advice I checked it out ,but I doubt I shall be fitting them myself ,to old to work under cars any more. (done my share tong ago) cheers RON.

Re: MG and Parts Show 13 years 1 month ago #21489

Thanks for your advice I checked it out ,but I doubt I shall be fitting them myself ,to old to work under cars any more. (done my share tong ago) cheers RON.

You are never too old, but i dont blame you. I was talking to Madeleine Lillywhite on Sunday at the show, her MGF is the one featured in MG Enthusiast quite often, and David (other half) refused to replace her pipes because it is a messy job. that was before his Racing MGB fell off the four post lift!!! :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT