Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Setters 10 years 7 months ago #128671

Snap!...

Colin looks a fine fellow....What they call an orange and white show setter...if I am not mistaken..full of fun and loves the snow..just like our rabble..
"You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons but at the very least you need a beer"
- Frank Zappa
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Setters 10 years 7 months ago #128683

They are great looking dogs. We looked after a neighbour's two Irish Setters a few years ago for a few weeks and enjoyed the experience - totally daft.

We're in to English Springer Spaniels - calm by comparison!

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

Setters 10 years 7 months ago #128684

They are great looking dogs. We looked after a neighbour's two Irish Setters a few years ago for a few weeks and enjoyed the experience - totally daft.

We're in to English Springer Spaniels - calm by comparison!

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
Attachments:

Setters 10 years 7 months ago #128686

A great looking pair of springers there, Richard...must admit I always thought Springers were, well springy, until we got a working Irish....English Show Setters are positively sluggish by comparison....!
"You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons but at the very least you need a beer"
- Frank Zappa
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT