Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121096

Imagine my horror in seeing this vermin bouncing around the streets of Birmingham.

At first glance, I thought it was a greyhound taking a dump. Maybe it's revenge for having to erect a rabbit proof fence over in Oz. :lol:

I have to admit that it's pouch would come in handy in keeping your flask warm but should people be allowed to keep wild animals as pets?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121111

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
Makes a change seeing an Aussie that isn't a barman I suppose.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121143

I wish they were all white, then you could see them easier on the road. It is a real problem as they have absolutely no road sense.

[IMG]ht[/img]
Attachments:

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121149

I can imagine that Dave. It's not like they're small. Hitting one of those, with your roof down, wouldn't be much fun. At least the foxes we have here do have a bit of 'road sense'. :yesnod:

Probably because we have lots of roads that are close to their dens. I did see a vixen fox holding her tiny cubs at the side of the road until I drove past years ago. Joeys aren't as sharp eh? :dry:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121163

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer

I wish they were all white, then you could see them easier on the road. It is a real problem as they have absolutely no road sense.

Cor, Aussies have a White Supremacist Kangaroo Movement.
"Damn coloured kangaroos, coming over here and running in front of our pick-up trucks full of lager....."
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121169

Well, as for lack of road sense, I guess our Scottish kangaroos are...deer. They cause hundreds of accidents annually, and like kangaroos have absolutely no road sense. Further to the discussion, we do have "indigenous" kangaroos on Inchconnaghan - an island in Loch Lomond.

Ain't it funny, how time slips away...?

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121171

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
When I was working in Norfolk I hit a muntjac deer ( about the size of a large dog) in the works Landrover.
Bambi didn't survive the incident but the bumper on the Landy (= large girder) was bent back on itself, the wing was flattened and the radiator totalled. Solid little buggers........ And no knowledge of the Highway Code either.

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121181

The kangas will change direction unpredictably in front of a car. Even if it looks like they are heading away from you they can change direction and come straight at you. I slow down whenever I see one, once I even stopped and one still ran into the door. Going to work one night a big one jumped out and was under the car before I even touched the brakes. Made a mess of the front of the car. Lots of them get hit, they are always dead on the side of the roads in rural areas.

[IMG]ht[/img]
Attachments:

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121188

Some scary stories right there. :omg:

Further to the discussion, we do have "indigenous" kangaroos on Inchconnaghan - an island in Loch Lomond.

Just make sure those bounders don't learn to swim Dave. We don't want any of this over here. :sick:

Bloody Aussies are everywhere! 10 years 10 months ago #121190

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
Kangaroos. Unexpectedly aerodynamic. :yesnod:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT