Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #130464

Hi guys, do we have a figure on attendees to this meet??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: sp

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #130654

Hi BBM, I've lost track of where and what I've posted saying we'll be coming to this one - seems to be on every forum I go to now!

:D

Will be good to see you on Saturday - C'Mon folks - lets get behind this and make it as successful as possible!

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #130693

Unfortunately, I have a Hen day to attend so; my apologies..

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131008

Hi Guys, i will be updated all thread later today and placing directions from the M55 later today, cos so much to do and so little time lol,
Any one else like to attend

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131012

C'mon guys - bit of a poor show from the T-Bar for this one - your letting the side down!

:spank:

For anyone who IS making the effort - Look out for a Copperleaf R75 Tourer and give us a beep & wave if you see us on the way.

See you tomorrow!
:drive:

Last edit: Post by richandpaula.

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131037

This rout was prepared by a human, not satnav lol, takes you from Junction 32 on to the M55 :D

From the m6, north or south bound,
Take junction 32 on to the M55
Take junction 3 off the M55 and take 3rd exit off roundabout towards Fleetwood.
Follow this road approx 2.5 miles to a major set of lights, head left towards Blackpool for approx 1.5 mile,
You will come to a fork in the road with a Shell garage in the middle with traffic lights, take the left fork towards Blackpool, Follow this road all the way down (about 3 miles ish) to a Huge round about
Take the 3rd exit off this round about and head over the bridge ahead. You will see a B&Q as you come over the bridge to the right, There are currently road works on this bridge so allow 10 mins for this.
At the bottom of the bridge there is a set of lights, go through the lights past the funeral directors on the right (co op funeral care)
After about half a mile you will come to a little shopping area with a spar on the left, a pc shop on the right, turn right into Low Moore Rd, Follow this down and there on the right you will see a car park and a new building, turn into the car park and look for the confused harassed man (ME)
I will show you where to park lol

satnav details are here
Low Moor Rd, Bispham, Blackpool FY2 0BG

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131043

Have a great time and bring me back some rock :P ... seriously watch out for speed cameras! There's hundreds! :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131045

Cheers David, thanks for the warning.
:)

I feel another sneaky round of T-Bar cards being planted tomorrow
;)

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131065

There is one speed camera just after you come off the M55 just after the point where the speed zone drops from 50 to 40 and it is usually active. Then after the Shel garage described above, there are (As I remember) 2, both on the other side of the road but capable of detecting speed in both directions.

After the big roundabout (Where you take the 3rd exit), there will be one more camera before the turn off.

Blackpool are quite keen on the camera's a and quite a lot of them are armed.

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131081

ok guys, if any of you need my number, here it is, 07835768462 :hgf:

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131083

Route & camera locations noted - Car washed !

See you later
;)

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #131118

had a great day, was very glad to meet you all, was not the attendance level as we expected but still we enjoyed it, thankyou to all you guys who attended, and to you who didnt ...... well may be next year. (cheers) (cheers)

Some Pics

Just a footnote, the astons were DB7 V12 gt's, there were 84 made...ever, so it was rare to see one never mind two in one place :D

ok ok ok, we have been on our feet since 8am, our initial count up of money raised, was £401.25 from, sponsorships, Raffle and cake sale, this was first count, we will double check in the morning, but well done guys and thanks to all who attended

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT