Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125067

Just to let you all know, I'm posting this on behalf of another forum, but thought people here may like to join in.

Hi Guys

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013
I would like to invite you to join us in a meet i am organizing, the meet is in aid of Blackpool Trinity Hospice and to incorporate a trip up n down the famous Blackpool Illuminations.

Details are here http://www.mgr-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2524

Please put your names down, it will be a great event, all in aid of a very worth Charity, The Person we spoke to did say they would see if any of the Kids in the Hospice would like to come and view the cars, which would be great to see smiling faces on them, i would love to see some 4.2L ZT's there

Many Thanks Mick.

If people are interested in joining with this run, please add your names to this thread and I'll pass the details on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baconbuttyman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Mal7921.

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125069

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Would love to come but just a bit awkward with two little uns. A place true to my heart too my grandad used to live at Blackpool on henry st near the football club. I'll have a word with Nat.

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125070

Would love to come but just a bit awkward with two little uns. A place true to my heart too my grandad used to live at Blackpool on henry st near the football club. I'll have a word with Nat.

I know what you mean about having young ones, though mine are not as young as yours.

As a family we go to Blackpool every year and will be there the weekend before and know a few people in Poulton really wel. Not been around the football club for some time, but know the street you mean quite well :)

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125145

thanks mate for posting this, thanks to the site owners for allowing it to me posted too

http://www.the-t-bar.com/en/event/viewevent/203-blackpool-trinity-hospice-meet-and-illuminations-run-12-oct

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125313

Hi,

I'll join everyone, I live in Blackpool :woo2:

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125321

Hi,

I'll join everyone, I live in Blackpool :woo2:

Hi Rick, great news thank you. Will see you there :-)

Details and updates are in the link in the first post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rick Massey

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125344

Hi Rick, I will ad you to the list of names on our forums :broon: :broon: :broon: :broon:

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 8 months ago #125780

No one else interested in joining us?

Come on guys, it'll be fun :-)

Last edit: Post by Mal7921.

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 7 months ago #127427

Attachments:

Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 7 months ago #128571

come on guys, you are all welcome ;) ;) ;) ;)

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 7 months ago #128583

It is 3 weeks on Saturday for those interested, even if you don't bring your MG and just turn up to look at the cars there, there will be things for everyone to do :)

Re:Blackpool Trinity Hospice and Illuminations Run 12th October 2013 10 years 6 months ago #129595

Great idea and all for raising money / awareness for a good cause.

We're due a day out in Blackpool and to see the lights soon.
We'd be bringing our lad and making a family day of it so we'd be in the 75 Tourer.

So we could be a possible. :broon:

Edit: Has this been posted on .Org and F Reg sites as well yet?

Last edit: Post by richandpaula.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT