Sign In   Register

Topic

Back into the TF fold... 9 years 2 months ago #156159

From the photos it looks to have Red 4 pot AP calipers fitted.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Back into the TF fold... 9 years 2 months ago #156162

Maybe the vents keep the drls cool. :dry: :whistle: :coat:
David
:shrug:

Re:Back into the TF fold... 9 years 2 months ago #156175

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
David, you appear to be correct I'd say. That's why you are in charge and I keep getting sent to stores for sky hooks and tartan paint! ;) haha

Re:Back into the TF fold... 9 years 2 months ago #156178

David

Re:Back into the TF fold... 9 years 1 month ago #156328

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well my first weekend of the new car and I've had a ball. Lovely to have one that isn't a turd! There are a couple of niggles that I've found but nothing that can't be sorted. Found that a hamfisted drunk chimp had wired up the radio and worse of all I found a receipt from a company in Birmingham that had actually charged the poor previous owner for the work!! In trying to correct the wiring I managed to disconnect the wire to the DRL that had been working perfectly before hand :( Also removed lots of random stickers and chrome tat including some nasty chrome surround side repeaters. Which have been quickly put onto our Rover 25 which is now for sale. Tightened up the alloy aftermarket heater control knobs. Fitted mat retainer clips and last but not least, put the correct tyre pressures in-so it also drives a bit better! All in all, I'm a very happy bunny!

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT