Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10843

Very nice Dav!

Absolutely LOVE the momo steering wheel! :drool5:

You've done some really nice mods there! :)

Kara x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10848

cheers guys , your comments make alll the work worthwhile :grouphug:

as for the gearknob jester not too sure on that one :dunno:

the cubby hole is just one out of a bubble 200/25/zr they are a real ****ter to fit though , people usually cut the back out and carpet it as there is a big bracket and strength bar running smack behind , icut the brackets and strength bar out then re welded it up so the cubby hole could stay intact ,then you have to trim round the front of the cubby hole to get the fit right , not sure if it is really worth all the effort :dunno:

exterior next , not going daft just lowering and a good set to with the DA and polish when weather picks up :frown:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10879

cheers guys , your comments make alll the work worthwhile :grouphug:

the cubby hole is just one out of a bubble 200/25/zr they are a real ****ter to fit though , people usually cut the back out and carpet it as there is a big bracket and strength bar running smack behind , icut the brackets and strength bar out then re welded it up so the cubby hole could stay intact ,then you have to trim round the front of the cubby hole to get the fit right , not sure if it is really worth all the effort :dunno:

:pmsl: don't think i'll bother, thanks anyway :)

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10881

Is that a engine start button in place of the lighter? Ideal spot for it!

thats where i've got mine :) only problem is if you use a S2000 button its a VERY tight fit :(

loving the MOMO gear, im bidding on a hand break leaver myself ;)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT