Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10752

well thought i would buy myself a new toy for this belting summer we are supposed to be getting, always wanted one but not practical as two seater when you have kids , so now is the time to get one

before i got it (trader pic)

after a few alterations

also fitted roll hoops and added a few bits inside

as i got it

after a few moddifications

roll hoops

any comments good or bad welcome

cheers dav

Please Log in to join the conversation.

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10758

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
Nice work, it looks awesome :yesnod:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10764

Very nice mate, nice touches there. Where did you get the seatbelt positioner that bolts to the headrest from? The wife needs them being 5'1". Is that a engine start button in place of the lighter? Ideal spot for it!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10765

Very nice mate, nice touches there. Where did you get the seatbelt positioner that bolts to the headrest from? The wife needs them being 5'1". Is that a engine start button in place of the lighter? Ideal spot for it!

cheers mate

seatbelt guides are available off ebay and do the job brilliantly , no more struggling to find seat belt behind seat and stops it rubbing your neck, yes it is an engine start button , thought as its a toy need the grin factor gadgets :whistle:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10766

cheers mate

seatbelt guides are available off ebay and do the job brilliantly , no more struggling to find seat belt behind seat and stops it rubbing your neck, yes it is an engine start button , thought as its a toy need the grin factor gadgets :whistle:

Excellent, I'll go have a peek.

Start buttons are fun, good to watch the MOT tester struggle to start it! I put one in my ZS, funny how something so silly can impress folk!
2000 MGF 1.8i SE Wedgewood
2002 MG ZS200 Trophy Blue
1999 Land Rover Discovery series 2 TD5

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10768

Excellent, I'll go have a peek.

Start buttons are fun, good to watch the MOT tester struggle to start it! I put one in my ZS, funny how something so silly can impress folk!

my 11 year old daughter loves it "can i start it dad" LOL

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10790

I've got that steering wheel in my Nissan 200.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10824

hi dave...which start button did you get and did you have any bother with the depth of it due to the pipes running under the centre tunnel?.....i have leccy start but on cowel/dash cover near wheel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10828

hi dave...which start button did you get and did you have any bother with the depth of it due to the pipes running under the centre tunnel?.....i have leccy start but on cowel/dash cover near wheel

this is the kit i got

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120475892171

fits straight in no probs but i found it a bit untidy round the switch ,so trimmed the flaps off the start button and fitted it in the orange ring of the lighter (just removed the inner chrome lighter part), much neater.

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10831

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10832

hi dave
looking very nice, where did you get the chubby from that replaces the air bag blanking plate??

would be ideal for the sunglasses etc

new toy 14 years 2 months ago #10841

hi dave
looking very nice, where did you get the chubby from that replaces the air bag blanking plate??

would be ideal for the sunglasses etc

I saw one on ebay last week, dunno if its finished or not yet???

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT