Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202457

I want to change the Oil Temp and Clock for something useful.2001 Mk2 MGF
Search function only came up with an 8 yo post which did not really explain the end result as to the connections for the ones mentioned.
Any suggestions as to which ones are an easy fit /connect
Cheers John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202458

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202459

A sandwich maker & a beer tap would be far more useful than the original gauges, I think I have made reference to when I replaced my originals with more useful gauges. I'm off walking today so I'll have a look later.

Last edit: Post by Airportable.

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202466

What gauges are you thinking of swapping over to ?
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202470

These are a couple of posts about replacing the original clock & oil guess what it is gauge. #201609 is a couple of months ago, although it seems longer. This shows how mine look & the old kit drops straight out, with the new settling in as if the instrument panel & the instruments were natural partners.
#198962 is from thirteen months ago & again it seems longer ago. Quite often I would do a job & run it for a while to ensure I'm not proliferating bollocks.
The mods to the sandwich plate didn't create a problem for me as I have the tools. PM me if you feel I can help further..
M

MGF Gauges 11 months 2 weeks ago #202472

I was going to say that if you weren't all that far from where I live I would be happy to help you with the mods, if you were following the same track as that that I chose. Then I found you live in Perth! Non the less the offer remains open.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT