Sign In   Register

Topic

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180488

I would like to see the look on your neighbours faces graham has you drove the armed robin down the road.

And adding that 4th wheel to the robin and calling it a kitten didn't do much for it either..did it?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180489

ha. so would I . give them something to talk about ,

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180490

ha. so would I . give them something to talk about ,

Yeah I think you would make local headlines.:beer:

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180491

The last robins were made in about 2001 and called the robin 65...there were only 65 made and sold for around £10,000

Attachments:

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180492

what gets me is I have a bloke next to me with motor bikes revs them to death and no one says a dicky bird , suppose being an hells angel helps , ha, me being 60 suppose I'm a easy push over, oh well just wait till next summer fun to come when I leave them with the sound of my mgtf .

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180493

bleeding hell would'nt give them 10 bob , still someone liked them, been on e bay they want a kings ransom for one,

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180494

If you have hate tattooed on your knuckles graham and a spiders Web tattoo on your face..you can have no exhaust on at all..your neighbours won't want to know

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180495

ha ha, you really know your stuff, I should have become a outlaw when I was young, and give them the middle finger, just for my own satisfaction .

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180496

I had a mate some years ago that looked like a silverback...he came home drunk and made has much noise has he wanted...yet the neighbours spoke to him nicely..if you stared or asked him to keep the noise down he did this.
Attachments:

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180497

nice one will copy this print it and put it on my rear window, ha.

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180500

Another post hijacked..well you can understand it ..there doesn't seem to be a lot of people posting anymore...a lot of common usernames going by the wayside....anyway back to the original post....I've set cb points...not with a rizla paper because I never smoked roll ups ..(well not in the early days)..but I have.opened a bottle of newcastle brown with my teeth,tested a pp3 battery on my tongue...repaired a sinking fishing boat 2 miles out at sea with chewing gum and a beer bottle.. can skin a rabbit...know the meaning of some welsh words like araf,creoso and heddlu started a cold land rover diesel using a newspaper ....sealed thousands of k series engine blocks for mg rover to stop porosity in casting..adjusted drum brakes with the square nut...land rover days...never messed with su carbs. Changed camshafts on ohv engines in situ..replaced oil seals.timed engines..replaced cambelts-k series.fitted sputter bearings,have test run a fly by wire engine using a bike spoke can rebuild most modern truck and bus engines...never done a head gasket on a k series..but when the day comes my sleeves will be rolled up and in I go......had plenty of experience rebuilding turbo chargers.serviced oil slingers. .cleaned crank sludge traps..
..reset main caps...rebuilt oil pumps,air compressors..lapped valves..honed bores.about it really..apart from I can repair a puncture on a push bike.
Latest project full strip down and rebuild..Mercedes v8 twin turbo coach engine...
Never tweeted or used Facebook. .but I know the phonetic alphabet and the blood in my veins often turns into lager.
Im Billy no mates and nobody loves me..
My neighbours have stopped talking to me and I've just hit 50...life is fantastic and I just get on with it...I like talking about cars....sounds more like I'm filling in a dating agency form..dunnit..oh and I keep getting attacked by a jack Russel at work..and my biggest spanner is a 36mm...

Attachments:

Who can remember/do... 6 years 7 months ago #180507

at least you know what your doing. being 60 now don't think I could handle taking the engine out of the tf really banging my head as I am now going to have to save the £400 to have it done , then there is the gear box off, sometimes I think I am a nut case, after all the work I have done just have to carry on and bear it, I joined the MG club at Abingdon, think it was a waist of money, I haven't asked for any help as I am too proud and I will save and get the MG boys out and I know it will be sorted, but I am putting it in for the MOT soon.my insurance will start on the 1st of October for the MG, so I will get it in, that way if it fails on anything I have all the time I need to get it sorted out, I had the rear wheels off to do the rear brakes ie hand brake , what a pig of a job but I don't think I have done it right, still I will soon find out, will let you know how I get on,

Time to create page: 0.214 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT