Sign In   Register

Topic

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 3 weeks ago #157519

Front refurbed subframe back in toda, solid mounts on all four corners front and rear,polybushed ,brand new TF steering rack,balljoints,wheel bearings,brand new calipers front and rear and hel brake lines front and rear brand new bistein mgf cup suspension.Finally got the engine running late tonight and coolant bled through but not off the ramp yet as beaten by time today.Positive to hear the engine running nicely after 10 months of on off work when time allows.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by GT MG SPARES LTD.

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 3 weeks ago #157526

That's a very thorough job you are doing! :yesnod: The car will be better than new when you're finished. Almost REBORN you might say. :P
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT MG SPARES LTD

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157786

All 4 wheels on the road and back in motion today although only around the carpark,used a the milk crate for a seat.
No running issues i expected one or two niggles but luckily none yet, it needs a road test to be sure.the engine bay and underbonnet all now complete.

This afternoon being a 1996 model I renewed the dashboard for a brand new one and brand new passenger airbag.Fitted the LE500 pedal box set ,main reason it looks better and the mark one brake pedal light adjustment switch is a common problem so swapped it for TF.
Fitted the LE500 gear selector.

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157788

Looking good,Glen :yesnod:
What seats are you installing?

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157789

Hello Mr F how are you.These are a original MG ROVER seat very rare colour sea green i bought them new and hardly used them i did have them fitted before i stripped it down ,they will be going back in.

Attachments:

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157878

Brand new Genuine MG ROVER with heated screen roof fitted this evening and a underneath shot.
Before somebody points out The number plate lights i bought new and have misplaced in unit somewhere and torx bolts are missing from underneath the bumper however its not fully finished the bumper as to come back off .

Attachments:

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157879

Those seats look nice who supplied them, peddles look great too.

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157880

There was only a handful made for MG ROVER i was lucky enough to drop on a a set from a friend a while ago now.

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 2 weeks ago #157884

The car is looking fantastic. What are you goung to do with her/it when you are finished?

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 1 week ago #157886

Pop it back in garage and dont drop a bonnet hinge on it which kickstarted this OCD off. Richard,It as covered 900 miles in in the last six years MG LIVE silverstone being the most distance covered it as not been out since october 2013 when the T bar arranged that day at silverstone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 1 week ago #157889

The car is looking great, it'll be like a brand new motor when your done. I really like those pedals where abouts did you get them if you don't mind me asking. They fit really nice.
Thanks

Alan

MGF refurb Colour opinions 9 years 1 week ago #157894

Thankyou Alan they are normally fitted to the late MGTFS that was built under chinese ownership.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alans835

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT