Sign In   Register

Topic

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147098

Gloss black has got to be the worst colour to show up the tiniest of imperfections

Diesel Destroyer.. 'The bringer of dreams'

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147099

My whole car very neatly ended up this unique colour.. Looked black from 10 foot in the shade.. But in the sun was deffo green

But the black didn't mix properly and there were tiny black dots in the paint.. Paint shop gave me my money back

Last edit: Post by Diesel Destroyer.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147100

Never thought I'd be painting it white..

But have to admit now I love the colour..

With around 77,000 pre made colours to choose from.. Let alone custom.. And then the various options for clear coat.. Rainbow glitter, pearls, satins, metal flakes.. Candy.. Etc

Good luck.. Look forward to the pictures

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147101

With around 77,000 pre made colours to choose from.. Let alone custom.. And then the various options for clear coat.. Rainbow glitter, pearls, satins, metal flakes.. Candy.. Etc

Good luck.. Look forward to the pictures

My youngest daughters F was a dog, but the paintjob turned the heads of all that saw her drive by. At night, it was like 'driving Las Vegas'. Click to view. :lol:

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147106

Did she buy it like that Leigh?

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147107

Never had a Peugot and probably never will, so I'm not biased, but their Tivoli blue is lovely colour. With a layer of silver metalflake over the top I would imagine looking stunning.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147110

Yep, it came like that. Nothing but comments on the paint job throughout her ownership. :yesnod: I've no idea where it was done.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147112

The interior seats that are pushing to me to stay with green but i do like Arden Blue.

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by GT MG SPARES LTD.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147113

When i painted it a few years ago the colour is better in the sun,not to everyones taste general feedback a bit marmite.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147118

That is similar to one i bought from Blackpool around 2008 i kept it for about 6 months it used to produce a white misty haze on paint when it rained.Having trouble uploading pics,picture 8 on link

www.gtmgftf.com/cms/default.asp?iId=GLLDHHM

Yep, it came like that. Nothing but comments on the paint job throughout her ownership. :yesnod: I've no idea where it was done.

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147138

Turquoise would be different...and go with the interior

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A9mSs2NdtspTjRoA.3NLBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTB1bmYwbTZlBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2lyMgR2dGlkA01TWVVLMDZfMQ--?_adv_prop=image&fr=mcafee&va=turquoise+cars

R
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling
The following user(s) said Thank You: GT MG SPARES LTD

Colour opinions 9 years 9 months ago #147222

Waxoyled the underbody today.Ground out a bit of surface rust on rear panel valance especially behind the rear bumper crash cans bumper brackets.

Keyed off and cleaned out the inner arches under the boot floorpan getting right inside the inner lip on wheel arch.
Etch primered then stonechipped in white which will be painted over when it goes to bodyshop tomorrow
Fitted some tatty subframes and alloys for bodyshop.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT