Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG TF Cabrioverdeck reparatur 9 years 6 months ago #151749

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, roy1956

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG TF Cabrioverdeck reparatur 9 years 4 months ago #154097

No matter how distasteful this might seem, I like it. No matter how small it is, we usually all have our own little mods that personalise the cars to our liking. :yesnod:

My son leaves coins everywhere. My eldest daughter turns the car into a trash can. My youngest daughter likes the florist dashboard look with flowers everywhere, and my good lady likes to save car park and shopping receipts in every vehicular orifice that she can. You never know when you might need them! :P

Some guys do loads of 'adjustments' and 'improvements', some use the floor as an ashtray, some can't bear to lose the tax disc holder or to have a spec of dust on their pride and joy, is that you? My foible was the airscarf..

Do you have your own lil weakness, failing or obsession? Don't take the secret with you to the afterlife. Fess up while you can please. :lol:

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

MG TF Cabrioverdeck reparatur 9 years 4 months ago #154099

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Those patches seem to be suspiciously in the place where a hole appears in the hood after a period of time. Maybe they are there out of necessity rather than just for "looks".

MG TF Cabrioverdeck reparatur 9 years 4 months ago #154104

You're right Clive. Maybe we should make a T-Bar patch. :yesnod:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT