Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144074

• JanCo's Avatar Topic Author
  • JanCo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Ordered a set of MGFMania's 280mm fronts last week, need a set of pads to go with them. No track use, just weekend & fun road use.

Local motor factor has Ferodo Premier pads in stock for £24 delivered, anyone use these? What's the quality like, any difference from OEM?

Don't really want to push the budget as much as the Green Stuff pads which would have been my initial choice & definitely not the Mintex at £95

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144080

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
I have used Pagid for a couple of years now on all three of my cars and have been very happy with them. Wwith the online discount from Euro Car Parts (usually 30% off) they are cheap as chips.

Pagid make both OE and racepads, the OE pads are the same if not higher quality than anything that is normally fitted from the factory. Pagid racepads are the best money can buy, and are regularly used by championship winning race teams including Aston Martin, Bugatti, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche all use pagid race materials.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JanCo

Last edit: Post by PQD44.

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144082

• JanCo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
Was looking online at the Pagid's but nowhere local stocks them (I think). Could order online but I can get the Ferodo's this afternoon for about the same price.

Shall report back when I've had them on a while. One guarantee is that they'll be better than current braking.

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144085

The Ferodo Premier pads are a definite improvement on standard. :yesnod: :yesnod: I use them and noticed a marked improvement as soon as they had bedded in. :broon:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JanCo

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144163

Local motor factor has Ferodo Premier pads in stock for £24 delivered, anyone use these? What's the quality like, any difference from OEM?

nice pads for daily use, good price!

Ferodo brake pads? 9 years 11 months ago #144167

• JanCo
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
The pads were delivered today, looks like they've been sitting in a box under a desk in the back room for a while.

Might check if they've got the rears in stock too as they'll probably get changed in a few months.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT