Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

What has happened to the Modern MG Forum???????? 2 years 5 months ago #197631

What has happened to the Modern MG Forum, my son has just bought an MG6 and inevitably we have a load of questions that under normal circumstances would be answered by an informed User Community. Virtually every question I ask that has a viable answer comes back to the Modern MG Forum which has disappeared, all I can see on that site is a message saying all the data will be transferred to this site, the T-Bar site.

Where is this data? It is a incredably valuable asset to current owners, it will save grief, heartache and money to owners!!!

If someone is working on this transfer, can we get an idea of when it will be completed???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What has happened to the Modern MG Forum???????? 2 years 5 months ago #197641

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
I closed that forum due to a lack of interest, One post a fortnight with no replies simply made it unviable.

The transfer to here was just the creation of a section for modern MGs, No intention of transferring the data as it was mostly unanswered or unresolved questions.

When you spend more time maintaining a site than people spend using it, it just feels like a waste of time. Facebook won out on that one.

That said, If somebody steps up and wants to promote the site and do some moderation I would be willing to reactivate it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT