Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187042

you know when your past it, you put a tool down not a foot away and can you hell rember where you put it. because i just could not find it, until i was looking for something else i lost and found the tool i had been looking for for 2 days.lol

...and usually you're actually carrying it in your left hand, using it poke other bits aside to see if it's there :oops:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187043

agree, with you on that one :broon:

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187167

Well, got the machino back from the mechanic with a shiny new cam belt etc, and it turns out that I have, indeed, got the factory coolant sensor, light on the dash etc.

Thanks everybody for your help anyway :clap:
The following user(s) said Thank You: talkingcars

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187177

Have you checked the tank to see if that has the sensor?

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187178

The dreaded 'Project Drive' was to blame for disastrous cost cutting measures as MG/Rover tried to find ways of saving money …...

Project Drive was a positive for wiring looms, rather than looms built for each individual car spec they built one that had all the options.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187200

The dreaded 'Project Drive' was to blame for disastrous cost cutting measures as MG/Rover tried to find ways of saving money …...

Project Drive was a positive for wiring looms, rather than looms built for each individual car spec they built one that had all the options.

Not on the 75 - they left out the cross body loom for powerfold mirrors, as I discovered to my cost when I went to fit them, and had to take the doors and dash off :rant:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper

Re:Fitting Float Level Sensor 5 years 9 months ago #187230

Not on the 75 - they left out the cross body loom for powerfold mirrors, as I discovered to my cost when I went to fit them, and had to take the doors and dash off :rant:

It’s mad because the left the wiring in place for the power blind, but not illuminated vanity mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, Hogweed

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT