The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140700

£782.99 :-?
[IMG]ht[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140707

I reckon £805.95

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140708

I would go £810. Simply because the seller should sell as is, no rip off the good bits! :bang:

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140710

I would go £810. Simply because the seller should sell as is, no rip off the good bits! :bang:

Agreed Mickle. I'm not sure he's doing himself any favours with the sale by doing that. Although, I've never known a smaller engined TF not sell before now. Usually there's quite a few bidders on them. Probably youngsters who want cheaper insurance. I recall them wanting £3k to put my daughter (21 at the time) on my insurance. :dry:

Does anybody know how much those hoops sell for? The seller wants £200 for them, in addition to the selling price of course.

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140715

£710.03. :bang: Punters put off by high start price, reserve & not getting the full car that they see.
This isn't a dress rehearsal, this is LIFE, enjoy!!

We will all be green one day.

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140717

Does anybody know how much those hoops sell for? The seller wants £200 for them, in addition to the selling price of course.[/color]

I sold the X-Power Chrome hoops off Felix for £250 - paid for him that way! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140720

£700 (may not sell due to reserve) plus it's a 1.6

The type of roll hoops fitted mount behind the T bar onto brackets bolted to the inertia seat belts so no holes in the plastic when removed, but I think you have to cut the soundproofing and parcel shelf carpet (I had the same hoops on my 03 Sunstorm) a bit naughty not including in the sale if they are already fitted.

Regarding no central locking I thought all 2003> had it fitted, from 2003> it will have the Pektron BCU (round fob type) Anyone have a 2003> TF with a remote factory alarm and no central locking? I suspect the C/L relay has gone in the BCU.

Looking at the front bumper where the driving lights are fitted; the recess around the lights should be black but its the same colour as the bumper so the bumper may have been sprayed at some point for whatever reason.

Anyway looks tidy on the images and good luck with his sale, but if I was looking for a TF it would not be for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re:The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140721

975 pounds and 36p

The Final Price Game with Free Prizes. 10 years 1 month ago #140722

Nine hundred and fifty of your very best British pounds..not a penny more..not a penny less.. :yesnod:
"You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline – it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons but at the very least you need a beer"
- Frank Zappa

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT