Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8453

last night i was researching further into the tune-ability of a V-TEC engine and i found a link to this on youtube

warning there is some explicit lyrics, please dont click if your under 18 and all that (before gos starts a poll on banning me :p) please dont click

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnXEtlQEWk]YouTube- Vtec song (my version)[/ame]

anyway it made me laugh lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8474

You just HAD to put dont click didnt ya!!!!
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8477

You just HAD to put dont click didnt ya!!!!

:hehe: :hehe:
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8529

lmfao:rofl: think you should burn that to cd to play when you put a vtec in:yesnod:

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8532

lmfao:rofl: think you should burn that to cd to play when you put a vtec in:yesnod:

I'm sooo gonna do that you know, the end is the best bit about suing KFC lol

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8697

• figo
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Journeyman MGer
  • Going Topless

Done ;) :P
MG TF 135 135 Bhp

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8718

Done ;) :P

show off :P lol

have you got/do you often go on msn mate, would like to have a proper conversation with you about where im going with my project if you wouldn't mind? that is... pretty please? :grouphug:

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8719

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

last night i was researching further into the tune-ability of a V-TEC engine and i found a link to this on youtube

warning there is some explicit lyrics, please dont click if your under 18 and all that (before gos starts a poll on banning me :p) please dont click

YouTube- Vtec song (my version)

anyway it made me laugh lol

I dont know whether to click on it or not :confused:

maybe I should do a poll :whistle:

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8726

I dont know whether to click on it or not :confused:

maybe I should do a poll :whistle:

just doooo it :zombie:

who said that? :yikes2:

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8792

Most of the things I randomly find on the internet are not suitable for posting on a public message board.

I swear Google is just trying to get me into trouble. I can type in something I think is harmless and 60% of the results will be.. not.

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8808

try searching for this website http://www.tastynuts.com/

always been a great inspiration to me in my TF-Rebuilding that site!

In true Jezza style, I Found this on the internet.... 14 years 3 months ago #8842

LOL

... and damn you for giving me another site to throw money at. :poke:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT