Sign In   Register

Topic

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6885

• cjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

and it's the first 3 letters of my surname...

No way. What a coincidence. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6909

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Finding myself more and more on here now and seeing lots of old friends from another site but I just cannot remember what one that is. Now that you have changed your name for the better Kara I feel even more at home.

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6923

No way. What a coincidence. :)

Oh crap you did it on purpose didn't you? Well I walked right into that one. :banghead2: :doh:

Finding myself more and more on here now and seeing lots of old friends from another site but I just cannot remember what one that is. Now that you have changed your name for the better Kara I feel even more at home.

:lol: Mi casa esu casa! :grouphug:

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6925

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Oh crap you did it on purpose didn't you? Well I walked right into that one. :banghead2: :doh:

I was going to go for karadale, but it sounds more like a tourist attraction in Yorkshire. :dunno:

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6926

I was going to go for karadale, but it sounds more like a tourist attraction in Yorkshire. :dunno:

Ok so in the last couple of days I've been a international men's magazine star & a tourist attraction in Yorkshire... you northern lot really are a little bit pervy! :p

;)

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6927

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

Ok so in the last couple of days I've been a international men's magazine star & a tourist attraction in Yorkshire... you northern lot really are a little bit pervy! :p

;)

We try our best. :)

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6929

;)

leroy and i just don't know what you mean :confused:

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6931

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Hey, less of the pillow talk. ;)

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6933

lol i'm off to my pillow now............ some of us have to work!

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6934

leroy and i just don't know what you mean :confused:

Ah well Marti received a copy of MG Enthusiast all the way over in Italy so our quick witted CJJ was soon to point out that I was in an international men's magazine! :shake: :lol:

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6979

all for the name change kara, will make alot more sence seen as though your other one was a pain to spell (cue the buce' jokes lol)

likeing the new layout of the forums as well :D when did you do that? (i just got back from down south where i had no internet acess or phone charger :( )
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Kara 14 years 4 months ago #6995

all for the name change kara, will make alot more sence seen as though your other one was a pain to spell (cue the buce' jokes lol)

likeing the new layout of the forums as well :D when did you do that? (i just got back from down south where i had no internet acess or phone charger :( )

Lol I did it around 11am this morning so I think you were probably one of the first to spot it! :lol:

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT