Sign In   Register

Topic

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3188

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I hope that I've successfully posted my avitar which should appear with this post! This is a picture of me as best man at my mate's wedding a wee while ago! God I look like a right pr-t!! - but hey - I thought I'd hopefully give you all a little chuckle!!;) If my piccy doesn't show up with this post then PLEEZE will somebody tell me what the bloody hell I'm doing wrong? I followed the posting instructions, (file size maxima, etc). Bye for now! Stealthbat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3189

I hope that I've successfully posted my avitar which should appear with this post! This is a picture of me as best man at my mate's wedding a wee while ago! God I look like a right pr-t!! - but hey - I thought I'd hopefully give you all a little chuckle!!;) If my piccy doesn't show up with this post then PLEEZE will somebody tell me what the bloody hell I'm doing wrong? I followed the posting instructions, (file size maxima, etc). Bye for now! Stealthbat

Yep, mission accomplished!
And you're right..............:whistle:
David
:shrug:

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3192

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Looks OK to me. Why would you think you look like a prat??

I'm Freee....:)

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3204

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
David, forgive me - have you posted your pic, ( I've had a few bottles of wine!) & Oh yes - thanks for agreeing with me! CCJ - I gather from previous threads that you're a bit of a cynical basta-d - so I'll hold your observation under advisement!!

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3211

Lol I think your pic looks great hun! You look like a lovely, friendly, outgoing chap who knows how to enjoy his alcohol! Nothing wrong with that! :drunk: :thumbsup:

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3217

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ah! -bless you hun - your words fall like blossom on a still lake - a bottle of brandy and I'm anybodys! I do like this forum - it's such a friendly place, (repeat CCJ still under advisement ;-)

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3219

David, forgive me - have you posted your pic, ( I've had a few bottles of wine!) & Oh yes - thanks for agreeing with me! CCJ - I gather from previous threads that you're a bit of a cynical basta-d - so I'll hold your observation under advisement!!

Lmfao, who told you that?????

Piccie looks fine to me too ;)
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3220

Ah! -bless you hun - your words fall like blossom on a still lake - a bottle of brandy and I'm anybodys! I do like this forum - it's such a friendly place, (repeat CCJ still under advisement ;-)

Lol I shouldn't show you my flat at the moment then - we're stocked up with enough alcohol to fill tescos! :lol:

Glad you're loving the forum! It's great to just kick back & enjoy chatting amongst fellow enthusiasts! :)

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3221

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oh my God - if the door bell rings in the next 10 minutes then you'll know who it is!!!
My favourites are Janneau & Courvoisier and any kind of rough spanish brandy!!

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3226

Indeed I have. Look in the member's list. Me and my snake.:yesnod:
David

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3227

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
David, Nice to put a face to a name - I've got a mean collection of Beech Shirts too! lol! It's also nice to know that there's somebody older than me on here too! (I'm 52 going on 20!!! Cheers! Richard

Hi Guys! 14 years 6 months ago #3228

David, Nice to put a face to a name - I've got a mean collection of Beech Shirts too! lol! It's also nice to know that there's somebody older than me on here too! (I'm 52 going on 20!!! Cheers! Richard

Funny you should say that, I've just put up a sticky in the T-BAR section asking for more profile pictures.:yesnod:
David

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT